Shpack's Game Master Application

Shpack

Name: Shpack
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79351905
Current Staff Rank: Senior Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1964 Hours
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I wish to help better the event server deployments by incorporating aspects such as alien translation, negotiations, and overall more risky situations to make the outcome far different from what was expected. In short, my objective is to add far more roleplay instead of a briefing that leads to a large battle.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?: Not at the moment.
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10zJvBc5cw8ZckSj2sFgsn47volSpm1AnwTsGr-y9Dvg/edit

This guy is the perfect example of a good cook, the content he produces with the minimal tools he has is sexy. He will become on of the best GM there is, super nice guy, superactive, can cook a mean steak. Whenever I set eyes on him I always drop my quesadillas, they are on the floor now, inedible. 10/10 awesome this guy rocks the boat.

spacer.png

Certified G

+1 I've been in a few encounters that were done by Shpack, mostly in down time and despite the lack of players it was very easy for him to make up for that on the server.  I believe he will be able to handle large events and deployments.  Outside of his work as GH, he's done a great contribution in the 41st and can certainly handle multi-situational instances.

• Friendly 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

• 3 weeks later...