Possible Map improvement changes

Hey guys, was wondering what ideas people might possibly have to improve or add to the current Anaxes planet specifically. Some ideas I had was some basic terrain changes, readding the listening outpost, adding a second entrance/exit to the base on the third floor.  What other things have you guys thought of?

Make the trees touch the ground. I mean kinda obvious this one. 
make the courtyard smaller. Feels like we have a lot of space that never gets used and I’d be down to donate that to other parts of the map. 
A non prop BH village. Current one just feels cheap. Doesn’t need to be much just a couple of buildings that can be customized like Endor. (don't make the village on endor, village should be on anaxes)

Edited by Conrad
  • Agree 4

spacer.pngspacer.png

I liked how on the new V2 map there is stuff T the top of the base you can go to like a little radar tower that would be pretty cool same with a bcc similar to the one on titan base

Certified Giga Chad

Forum Admin

Honestly, the biggest thing I'd want is an actual BH Village / Station. CIS have a nicely made Geonosis base with a cool rayshield. Atleast some actual buildings, with a fueling station made for the BHs would be better than our shitty imperial prop buildings l==

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

1. BH Village or a stationed area that can be edited

2. I like Conrad's idea of shortening the CY a bit, but I think this should be repaid with more detail to plain room such as the BCC, HMC, and Third Floor. 

3. Really like the Hangar details of the v2 map. Since Pilots have been really taken an impact on the server, adding more variety for them would be great. 

4. Also agree that the Umbara planet is not actually structured like how Umbara was. I feel that Umbara should be more of a rough edged planet and be the toughest to work through in terms of events. In the show it was really hard for it to be fought through; it's like that because of what we were given in terms of map wise. I think adding more detail as shown in the pictures I have below would make it more immersive for the player.

- Adding a road system that is surrounded by tons of those trees.

- Adding more of a maze or tunnel of the nature that Umbara has. Including more of the terrain. If you look in the third and second picture there is alot of attention paid to the amount of trees given. Even then if you watch the episode where the 501st and 212th fight against each other they are going through forests of these trees, not just one or two of them.

- Editing the outpost to one that fits the one listed below. (3rd Picture) 

See the source imageImage result for umbaraImage result for umbara

5. Endor. I really don't think Endor should have a village and instead replacing it with what was seen in the movies and in Battlefront. Also trying to upgrade the size of the trees or include taller trees.

Replace the village for something more like this (Notice how big the trees are, would be cool.):

See the source image

Overall really think we should pay more attention to things like the planets and the Outside of base design more then the main base itself. I think most people care about the surrounding area more than the Main Base. That's my opinion feel free to criticize it. 

Edited by Slak

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

• Retired Founder
7 hours ago, Bacta said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2497213030&searchtext=

this is v2 of the map released a week or two ago

If we can get this ported to our map of anaxes WITH STORMFOX 

this man track record for making maps is insane building on and making them 10x better with classic maps also taking commissions :eyes:

"This man track record for making maps" is making extremely optimized maps that can barely hold 30-50 players at one time...

2 minutes ago, Forseen said:

"This man track record for making maps" is making extremely optimized maps that can barely hold 30-50 players at one time...

it litteraly says on the description it says it accommodates 128 people? But i trust you im just reading the description 

Edited by Bacta

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

16 hours ago, Bacta said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2497213030&searchtext=

this is v2 of the map released a week or two ago

If we can get this ported to our map of anaxes WITH STORMFOX 

this man track record for making maps is insane building on and making them 10x better with classic maps also taking commissions :eyes:

I downloaded the map and looked at is and the addons look like HL2 props or some other low looking texture prop. It is way to big and I dont see how it would be fun you will get see very little people in a area from the size of it 

DEUS VULT

The Wannabe's Corner | qipaos: Knightfall trailer aesthetics (x) ...

I'm fairly certain that the current map is the last version that Bananakin planned to make in total.  If we were to get someone to edit this map, I'd assume they'd get paid some stacks and need authorization from Bananakin to edit it.  

• Agree 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

3 hours ago, Stockings said:

I'm fairly certain that the current map is the last version that Bananakin planned to make in total.  If we were to get someone to edit this map, I'd assume they'd get paid some stacks and need authorization from Bananakin to edit it.  

It is and talked to liason team and they said it probably wont happen

So nevermind people

24 minutes ago, Unkindled said:

It is and talked to liason team and they said it probably wont happen

So nevermind people

I wouldn't throw out your suggestions, but instead keep them as there's always a possibility in the future that someone may come back to this thread and use it towards an update or new map overall.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2497213030

Look I'm not saying use this map. But you can find examples in here on how to improve the one we play on

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.