[ACCEPTED] CWRP - RoboRob' s Staff Application

RoboRob_

Title of Thread : CWRP - RoboRob's Staff Application                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

RP Name: RoboRob

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:180912147

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to help the server during the night time when numbers are low. I also want to give back to the community after all they have done for me. I feel in my previous experience as an admin on other servers I feel like not a lot of staff care about the community. Especially on Icefuse, where they only care about the money and not the community. I wish to stray away from those people and be a forerunner for the community and not the greedy corporation behind it. If I become an admin I will put the people first and not the money, a mistake I made when being an admin on Icefuse. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a passionate gamer, who enjoys star wars and other sci-fi games. I enjoy playing on roleplay servers. I also am very passionate about staying active in the Synergy Community.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, I have some staff experience. I Achieved Senior Admin on Icefuse back in 2017-18

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 128:30:56

Edited by PFC_RoboRob

Former:  41st XO GettWolfpack Boost | Unnamed Wolfpack Officer | 41st BCMD Gree / Jedi Knight / SG Lieutenant Faro Argyus             
spacer.png

+1 So, This was close to me just not rating this because of your low hours on Synergy but I have seen you do a lot of good things in your time on the server so for that reason I support this

Current: Homosexual
Former: TGM , DU CSM , 91st CSM , Jedi Shadow , 21stKU , First 332nd Sterling , GMO , Senior Admin , Barriss Offee

You seem like a good candidate for a position in the staff team, but I’m concerned and a little curious of what happened on icefuse where you:

On 5/22/2021 at 2:34 PM, RoboRob_ said:

I will put the people first and not the money, a mistake I made when being an admin on Icefuse. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: