Bacta- 212th and 501st meet up

Bacta

Name: Bacta

Event/Encounter Name:212th and 501st meet up

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): 

this is apart of the 10 year time skip event timeline

501st and 212th meet up in the venator and expose the ship of the event, they are pressured and cornered and retreat to a personal ship, the ship is slowly breaking down.

Dogma died 

Rex Died

Coil died

Vaughn died 

KrMCdFv.png

Edited by Bacta
  • Winner 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Alright so i don't have as many points as i normally do because i got here late. Because of this I don't have many negatives for the event as I got here for like the last 10 minutes. 

Loved playing anakin once again, thank you for the freedom to let me corrupt someone as my new apprentice. This line of RP is a super unique thing that i'm VERY much looking forward do going through for the event. I've never gotten to do RP wise so i'm ready to go

spacer.pngspacer.png

9/10 They literally just keep getting better, you keep learning. Facilitated a lot of excellent RP, allowed for a lot of player choice with a GOOD amount of GM guiding, nice attention to detail, and there was a good amount of action-per-space, making the map not feel barren at all. Shoutout Hawk and Fireball, looking forward to more stuff with the 501st!!

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

9/10

Well thought out, pacing was nice, interesting throughout, combat was tough. Nice job.

The only thing I would say could be improved is add more more GHs. Bro and I were doing a lot of RP that you couldn't get to while doing everything.

• Agree 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

9/10 event was really fun, i was cool having 212th and 501st screaming at each other. there was a lot rp too, I liked that we couldn't use teamspeak. I was thinking for like 15min straight and i can't think of any critiques but this didn't feel like a 10/10.

• Informative 1

10/10 Everything was put together amazingly. Although things were somewhat confusing because of the sheer scale of it all and the amount of freewill we were given. But Bacta himself did a fantastic job putting everything together and making a great event. 

9/10 This was chaotic and intense but in a great way! Everyone had different perspectives, me And Vaughn tried to calm Rex down and not kill Cody. Slain wanted to surrender, Tez wanted to fight Peel, and I wanted to just cook food for the 212th. (That last part did actually happen but doesn't matter at the end of the day). This was a great first look into what the Galaxy is like 10 years later. I think the one major flaw is that the chaos and confusion can be overwhelming at times but at the same time it does work for the event. It worked for the event story but the player might've been easily overwhelmed. To accommodate for this maybe giving quick explainers to people who express confusion would be an easy fix. Great job Bacta, if I ultimately become a game master in the future, I'd love to work with you.

spacer.png

Synergy's Kryptos

spacer.png

I'm sorry I have to do this @Shockpoint

10/10 This was the most fun event I've played in that I can remember, it was chaotic in the best way possible. The stakes being so high while having Rex about to drop me made me much more invested in the event than if it was a regular event where if you die then you still get to play on your character in the next event. Us all deafening in TS made it even more enjoyable and everyone from both battalions seemed to be very invested in the story. This is the best storyline that I've seen since I've been on the server and I am excited to see the next part. You've done a very good job of getting everyone into the RP, even the brand new enlisted

• Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

29 minutes ago, Rio said:

5/10

wasnt around for most of the storyline but it seems like its got potential, gave it the score it has because i feel like it kind of became a shitshow during the real climactic stuff

in what sense was it a shit show in your eyes so i can improve for the next evnet?

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2