[ACCEPTED] CWRP- Maestro's Staff Application

Maestro

RP Name: TR 21stGM MED CSM Maestro

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:126366648

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
I want to become an administrator because I want to get involved with the community more and  I want to help out the staff team of course especially when it comes to late-night because that's when there is usually a small amount of staff, I'm usually on for a long amount of time. For example, I'm on for a minimum of 4 hours approximately depending on the day. Besides dealing with late-night tickets, I just want to help the staff team with anything, I don't mind helping out it's what I like to do no matter how hard the task may seem. I am a former CG & DSL so I have experience dealing with minges and peculiar issues and we all know dealing with minges can be annoying and takes away from any rp or training you're trying to do. Mainly I want to help the server out and preserve the interests and goals of the server and staff team and help build the community and keep things in game running smoothly. I'm strict when it comes to rules and regulations and like to hear both sides of the story before making any action. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well I live in NY and work retail at my job so I have a good amount of experience dealing with customers and various situations that may arise. I'm pretty chill and reserved most of the time but will not be afraid to speak up or correct someone who's in the wrong. I'm pretty quiet and don't really talk to much but that doesn't hinder my communication skills at all, I'm pretty good with communicating on all levels. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes I have been staff on 2 servers I used to play on a while back. When I used to play on PG (Prominent) I was a senior GM before resigning. On LG (Lazarus) I was an admin before the server shutdown

How many hours of in-game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 612:39:05

• Agree 1

spacer.png

Current: Alpha-12 | Former: GMO | Mr.Built Different | RC-1136 Darman | RC-3222 Atin

Forgot i already did this. 

Edited by Silvy
Forgot i did one earlyer

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: