Bacta-SOBDE does stuff

Bacta

Name: Bacta

Event/Encounter Name: Black, BigZach Silvy

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):  GTA 5 style event where the Republics frame a city, loosely based on the walon Vau rob bank scene.

KrMCdFv.png

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

6/10 I feel the weapons they used in such mass really made this unbearable at points, The windows were abused to fuck. But the concept and plan was really good.

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

7/10 Kinda turned into a PvP Event more or less. Weither that be our fault or just autism too far but that was kinda of the main issue. Side note, LONG LIVE THE DROID REVOLUTION! 

• Funny 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

6/10 Had a lotta fun shooting down and whatnot. Though the police were overpowered as hell. I don't know why a police force would be armed with powerful weapons like the T21. And I have no idea where the tank came from. Overall it just seemed too chaotic, but had many fun and amazing moments.

7/10 Decent idea but the police force had very little direction and after SO BDE got more and more hostile and we got more powerful it turned into PvP for a bit. There was some very strange player choice on both sides and you did a decent job of controlling it

Former:

Jedi Youngling

8/10 I thought this event was really unique and it was really RP driven. I would've sent us in more of a direction to avoid shit going into weird places but, at the same time the best part about the event was how we could do anything and we could make the event go into weird places if we wanted  

All around good events and good rp. But fuck the sweaty pvps. <3

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

@Bacta

sorry I’m late on this. But I got some tips. 
First off I think we would have benefited from signs. Signs everywhere. Plaster this bitch in text screens telling us the importance of different buildings. This saves time for you so we don’t have to ask and gives us a easier time being more creative where ideas can pop up while we’re walking down the street. 
Second I don’t think the group fully got the gravity of the situation through your explanation. In comms we had members getting frustrated when the bank highest kept failing and many of them kept throwing their head at it over and over again. I think a more through explanation of the crime system and how we can effect civilian unrest and how failed or detected crimes will make the event jobs harder due to x reason would have made this more fun. 
im not gonna rate as I feel that if we where to do this event again it could be one of the best events ever and I view this event as more of a learning experience for you. Please try something like this again with the input provided. 

• Friendly 1

spacer.pngspacer.png