[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Ratchet Staff Application

Donut

RP Name: Ratchet

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:119847798

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I'd like to become staff to host events and entertainments mostly, it would be nice to have staff so I don't have to really beg someone to host me something, I can just do it myself. I think I'm pretty good at teaching people stuff and I like the feel you get when helping people. For me I can't just get on the server and not do something, it gets really boring when you do that and staff would be a very good itch for that. Something that I really feel passionate about is the events and I feel I can do more good then harm to server for the events. I've been making a lot dupes, I've been taking the server a lot more serious recently and that's one of the reasons why I want to become staff. Overall I think I would really like the feel of staffing, honestly it's kind of hard coming up with stuff to say here but, I just feel like I have good attitude, willingness to learn and will be pretty serious about staff.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a Heavy Officer for the 212th Attack Battalion, I rejoined the server 02/28/2021 and I have been pretty active recently. I originally joined the server in 2019 back on Titan base as a medic but my PC broke so I had to quit. I originally wanted to be a medic again when I was rejoining but I heard they removed defibs so I picked heavy instead.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was Co-Owner of a DarkRP server called Fallen legacy, I was Senior Staff on a SWRP server called Polar Networks, and I was a Mod on a bunch of other servers that Died. Honestly the last time I was staff I was probably like 12 or something, and most of my staff experience is on server's hosted by my friends so I don't really think it represents modern day me.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 512 hours

• Agree 2

+1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

+1 About dang time now you can stop bugging me to do patrols for you! Ha! Jk great guy definitely deserves staff!

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor

212th's most loyal heavy

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor
                   212th's Most Loyal Heavy, Heavy Officer, 2ndLT, Ghost Company Threepwood, The finest Glizzy of all the lands

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

i have a crush on Zendaya