Lerona

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:117223341

Current Staff Rank:

Admin

Are you Currently a GH?:

Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]:

TRO Rancor ARC JTL SGM Lerona has played for 441:32:13.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:

10 (I watch all the movies so many times and re-watched the clone wars series to many times)

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

Yes

Why do you want to join the Game-master team?:

I would like to join the Game-master team because on almost all the others server star wars rp or not I have been a GM a few examples are NVN(now dead) I was a Head GM on there. International Networks (Head GM Military RP). Ice-fuse (Senior GM). Defcon Gaming (Gm), Alliance Gaming(now dead GM), And a few others.I wish to continue my work as a GM on this server because I feel that I am limited as a gh on when I can do a Event and having to wait for senior admins and pushing all the work on them when I'm hosting encounters and events. Becoming a GM on this server will allow me to make better encounters and start making good/better events without the need of a senior admin every time. Sometimes I just want to do a little shop encounter but can't because I have to have a senior admin just sitting their waiting for someone to buy something from me so they can spawn it in and I want them to go do their rp while Im doing my stupid little shop.

Do you have any suggestions for the game-master team?:

From what I have seen the game-master team is doing great there is only one thing that I am concerned about which isn't that big of a deal It just seems that the GM team are a little to easy on the gh's and have noticed that some people including me at one point weren't hosting encounters either at all or very low amounts like once a week. I hope that as a GM I will see a little more alertness to those gh's who just want that tag and don't do anything or aren't doing enough to help support the team.

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a game-master:

The Night-sisters 

The Droid Factory

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/26021-leronasmalores-crazy-zombie-event/

https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/26095-leronas-prisoner-event/

Edited by Ianman19

+1 Doing that event with you showed me that you are definitely capable of becoming a gm. A lot fell apart but almost all of it was completely out of your control. I look forward to seeing events you could conduct as a GM.

spacer.png

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone