Lerona's Prisoner Event

Ianman19

Name: Lerona

Who helped (If applicable): Drew STEAM_0:539088116  |   Dono- STEAM_0:0:198024168

Event/Encounter Name: The Prisoner Transport

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): 3 CG troopers from coruscant we given orders from high command to help the cg at anaxes base transport a prisoner. They then did rp talking to the cg getting things straight and even used a decoy laat. Two laats one went to aurek with the prisoner and a fake one went to besh on endor. But when on endor their laat was taken over by commandos and everything was swapped including armor, voices, and ids to make sure there was nothing missing. They then went back taking on new order of which they went with the cg to aurek with the prisoner and ended up shooting some cg and escaping with the prisoner. They went back to the CIS FOB at besh where they defended for 10 minutes while the CIS fleet was incoming to help them escape just as the clones made it in though the cis fleet arrived and was able to get the prisoner to safety.

KrMCdFv.png

• Management
Management

6/10

Good little shootemup with some RP for CG. I'm sure they appreciated that but I was only apart of the shooting portion. Good event all around

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

3/10. I literally had no idea what the event was for the first 45 minutes. We had a high profile prisoner with CG, we had Dingles getting arrested for doing some weird stuff, we had A Senator visit ,we had bugs attack in CY. I literally couldn't keep track of what the actual event was.

• Confused 1

Battalion Commander Doom (Former)

There was all around a shit ton of things that went wrong here... The random ass shit happening at base from other staff members doing whatever they wanted just really didnt help. CG rp was going for quite some time although it was quite rough. This roughness occurred with a disconnect in what event jobs were saying in rp and what Lerona or me were telling them to say..... 

To clarify: There were 2 random commandos on the event commando job during the event that were NOT related to us. This caused lots of confusion.. Apparently there were bugs spawned on base while an event was going on... i honestly dont know. 

Edited by Dono
  • Informative 1

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Malore said:

4/10

It was so confusing with the RP with CG and about the ending for the ship just having the Prisoner leave on it. That event needed more planning 

It actually gave me a headache 

The prisoner rp was explained to CG on why the CIS wanted him. If you were not informed I would assume it is very confusing as to why he escaped in the end.....

spacer.png