Lerona's/Malores crazy zombie event

Ianman19

Name: Lerona

Who helped (If applicable): STEAM_0:172194265 (Misfit) | Lively - STEAM_0:1:129950383 | "Sparky": STEAM_0:121256521 | "Silvy": STEAM_0:243070169 | Malore STEAM_0:0:86401495.

Event/Encounter Name: Malores Supernatural Event

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): A unknown sorcerer has called upon the force to bring back fallen clones and jedis from the past battles to haunt the anaxes base after a while new hostile spirits came and attacked the clones all leading back to the caves where the most force energy is after a long talk and fight between the sorcerer and the jedi the sorcerer falls and the jedi win once again but did they really after being reminded of all their past mistakes and loss.

KrMCdFv.png

4/10, i feel like this event wasn't so much for every trooper, it got very hard to follow at the beginning, and then it turned into kind of a jedi only event. Seemed like a unique story just very hard to follow as an average player.

Edited by Conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Management
Management

5/10 It wasn't really a generic shootemup but there were some issues imo

Sorry but the event had no set story that made any sense whatsoever for 90% of the event. Infection events are hard to pull off and this event was just an example of how they can easily fail. I applaud the attempt and by no means was it horrible but it wasn't enjoyable for a lot of people. The ghosts made no sense and there was no story being developed other than them just standing there then eventually doing random stuff. Eventually the story started to develop but not until a lot of people had opted out of the event and a Sith was discovered to be behind the ghost/zombie attack.

Overall it wasn't bad but I believe the story could have been developed a little better and the ghosts should have had more of a purpose rather than causing chaos by doing just about nothing causing the players to go brain dead. 

Keep up the work, the server was getting a little stale with no events.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk