[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Luther's Staff Application

Luther

RP Name: Obi-Wan Kenobi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85114462

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): So I have been a part of the Synergy Community for a very long time, roughly since the server opened and have been playing on and off since then. When I came back about 5 months ago, I realized that I wanted to stay this time for real. I eventually started looking for ways to help out the server and started off as a jedi main, but wanted to help the server even further. I think that I have a very good understanding of the server and the community as a whole, I think I bring a unique perspective to community and I am just looking to help out as much as I can. I play the server everyday, for about 5-10 hours usually since I have no life and I feel like I am wasting my time by not being able to help out as much as I am capable of doing. I feel as if I am a active and outgoing member of the community, who is well respected and very mature and I think that I could be a very good addition to the staff team. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Connor but I go by Luther on the server, I have been around since the split from icefuse, but I play on and off. I came back to the server roughly 5 months ago and started to main jedi again. I am currently a Second Semester Freshman in College, studying Industrial Engineering, with my main focus being in product engineering. I eventually plan to go to the FBI academy once I graduate College and receive the necessary requirements to do so. I am really into sports such as football, baseball, and basketball, football is my favorite and I am a Kansas City Chiefs fan.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I do not have any previous staff experience on this server but I have been staff on plenty of other servers. I was previously either an Senior Admin or Admin on Icefuse (I can't remember which), I was a Head Admin on Jedi Academy RP (twice), along with a few other servers that I can't really remember. Also besides Garry's Mod, I was the Head Admin/Head of Staff/Dev on Shroud's DayZ server which was called Scripted Dayz, which at the time was the most popular DayZ server, which was constantly full with a huge queue. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: Obi-Wan Kenobi has played for 1663:21:04.

• Agree 1
  • Management
Management

+1

spacer.png

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Zuko Fanboy

spacer.png

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo