[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Spieler Staff Application

Spieler

RP Name: Parjai MEDO 1stLT Bear

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60368280

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I've been on this server for around 4 months now, and I can't count the amount of times I've relied on staff to do things for me. I want to be able to do things I need on my own without bothering others, and to help those who need any assistance. I've seen tickets from MED revives to spawning dupes take forever, and I'd love to work hard and make it so those wait times happen significantly less. I want to be a positive member of the staff team and community. I'm very active, and hope that my activity can be of use to those who are on late at night. Overall I want to work on making this server feel more friendly and welcoming, especially to new players. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a normal guy who plays an unhealthy amount of GMOD SWRP. I love being apart of this community and in general helping new people/being a mentor. I'm always open to any form of criticism, as I strive to make myself a better person. I really enjoy working with new people, and helping anyone in need.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: Parjai MEDO 1stLT Bear has played for 1203:42:56.

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

+1 you application looks good and you have some good motivations.
I have a question though. Do you only plan to help with tickets or are you also planning on becoming a TRO or GH/GM?

Edit: Its nice to know that you are also planning on helping the TR branch.

Edited by Eagle
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Eagle said:

Do you only plan to help with tickets or are you also planning on becoming a TRO or GH/GM?

My current goal is to become a TRO if possible. I won't go through the GM route, but I wouldn't mind being a GH.

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

i have a crush on Zendaya