[ACCEPTED] BlackBerry staff application

BlackBerry

RP Name: TR 21stSO ARC MSG BlackBerry

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:234472636

VIP (Y/N):  y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an administrator because I have been a member of the Synergy community for 2-ish years and I feel like I could be a benefit to the staff team. I could be beneficial in a few way, I basically no life this server in after hours because I work nights at my job. I will thus be able to be active as an admin during low activity periods when staff may be fewer in numbers. I would like to eventually become a Game Master because I feel like I am able to tell stories well and I enjoy to do so. Having an interactive environment in which to tell a story with real people is extremely enticing. Furthermore, I would like to be able to make dupes for events and basic RP, including adding depth to the base. I would like to eventually be able to place passive dupes of props within the base during hours of lower activity or when the server can handle it. They would be non-intrusive, and would be aimed to create passive RP and increase immersion. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I basically have no life outside of work and school, so I would be able to dedicate a lot of time to Synergy and my duties as staff. I am a huge Star Wars nerd, and I personally love the Old Republic era the most. I have done extensive research into lore regarding the force in Star Wars, mainly in my time during the Sith Empire, within which I reached the rank of Dark Council and thus was placed with the responsibility of helping maintain the documents, roster, and other facets of the Sith Empire alongside my fellow Dark Council members. Outside of Star Wars and Synergy, I have gained over the years discipline and respect for others. I earned a black belt in karate and taekwondo which taught me to be respectful and gave me a sense of integrity and discipline. I am really into quantum mechanics and classical physics as well as applied intersectional theory between the two. I am reading a hypothesis book on a proposed grand unified theory of quantum mechanics and classical physics proposed by Dr. Randell Mills. I have an interest in biomedical engineering as well, in the sense of working on things like bionics and things that would enhance quality of life for amputees and those missing limbs and such. I honestly don't know if that was too much information but I have somewhat of a tendency to go on tangents. Thank you for reading. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1618:44:41.

Thank you for your consideration

Edited by berry
Fixed RP Name

spacer.png
love 212th <3 og sith gaymer

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1 i like the staff app but you might want to run in grass or something.

Former: Senator Gume Saam, Ghost Company Wyler, 2ndAC Goji, 104th SGM, Tactical Droid 4268, TR DU Shadow Jedi, Senior Admin

Current: Oddball, SUPL, 501st Jedi Shadow, Veteran Admin, and Best-Looking Guy On Server

spacer.png           

Warthog                               Hawk                                Oddball

+1 seen you doing great stuff in TR

• Friendly 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

i have a crush on Zendaya