Guardian Skill Tree Re-Work

JaBaku

Name: Ja'Baku

RP Rank: Master

Suggestion: Re-working the Skill tree of Guardian, Giving them all the Stances and Force Reflect the Guardian branch is suppose to be the Combative Branch with Saber Combat and this system is based off of Swotor and in that game Guardians are the Tanks and we have only 2 abilities that make us tanky, and one of them freezes you and causes an Lua Error and we have any abilities that are "Guardian Exclusive" Guardian as of right now doesnt have  any distinctive about it besides bonus HP and Armor which doesn't really matter when you get hit 4 200 hp by a trial saber and our stances are the worst in the server.

Implementation: Replace all the Stances and Putting in Stance 1,2,3 in there place and giving Guardian Force Reflect we have 5 Force Abilties if we dont go down WS portion which only gives an Execution which, you can't use unless we are allowed to by the GM.  And to add space at the Top of the tree and combine the +10 to +40 to add space. 

Lore: Guardian is a Combative Branch,  known for there skill with the light Saber,  Guardians also went down a path of becoming Light Saber Instructors teaching others in different forms of Saber Combat 

Passed in Council was Told by Stromzy to put Suggestion up.

To help with Confusion  we have a Doc that helps explain it

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nQa17ovzMlfGm_LDEvt4FuvW7R1dM3xUg7SJZUj0bV4/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by JaBaku
to help explain better
  • Confused 1

Just clarify this a small portion. 

Guardian as a branch contains very little except for WS. This allows you to wield blasters and duel weild, not bad but compared to other branches we are limited.

We toyed with the idea of adding lightsabre Instructors but it would be pointless and better if we allowed Guardians as a whole to teach everyone the combat, like in lore.

+1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

• Management
Management

+1

Sure I guess

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I presume the more powerful additions to the tree such as Force Reflect will be near the top of the skill tree and not everyone will be able to run around using it. This is actually fairly balanced and similar to the Consular & Sage rework that was put into pending on OCTOBER 31st.

+1
Enjoy the wait...

• Winner 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Retired Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

We are currently looking into a WiltOS overhaul already.