[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Pog's Staff Application

Pog

RP Name: TRO GCXO REGL Colonel Longshot

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:127385491

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I've been staff for almost all of my time on the server (I first applied when I had 80 hours and was staff up until about 40 days ago). I ended up making a pretty bad decision with a group of people and all people involved were banned and had their staff removed. It was really my first major mistake I've made in my time on the server and it was something that I should not have participated in. I've decided that I want to give staff another shot and show that that was a one time mistake that I have learned from. Since I've no longer been staff I've noticed many tickets, especially the "harder" ones (such as dupe tickets), taking upwards of 15 minutes to be taken at times. These tickets really only take a few minutes at most and I hope to help reduce this problem. I have also become a TRO recently and being staff would be helpful to more easily shadow CC trainings and to be able to pull people to reduce the amount of time cadets have to wait to be trained. I've tried to continue to help the server even while not being able to be staff in the past few weeks by being a TR and doing a good bit of trainings (and got TR of the week once or twice). However, I know that I will be able to help much more as a staff member which is why I am applying.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I've been on Synergy for about 7 months and have had a great time ever since joining. I hope to help others have a similar experience, especially the newer players so that they can have a good first impression of the server. I hope by being staff to have not only myself but also others have a more enjoyable experience on the server.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, I've been a GMO and SA on this server. I plan to stick with the TR branch this time around and am currently a TRO.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: TR GCXO REGL Colonel Longshot has played for 1667:52:21.

• Agree 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

Forum Admin

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1
Come back to us bb

• Friendly 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

+1 

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead