[ACCEPTED] Orion's Staff Application

Orion

RP Name: 332nd Guardian WS P Orion, 2ndAC SUP 1SG MrNova, Commander Ahsoka Tano

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:192002324

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: (UTC-04:00) Atlantic Time(Canada)

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I actually was a player since  the beginning and wish to support any User who might need help and improve the overall performance of the server. Other than that it will be really helpful to me as well so i can learn new skill as staff and learn how to build and create entretainments on server downtime. I think it will be a nice oportunity to talk to people and report any common issues that the server might have. Id like to help in events and help GM's and hopefully become one soon. Just wish to help in any way as efficient and as quick as posible. I think this will develop my staff skills and improve them aswell on Gmod.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  Im a Puertorican Bilingual student. Currently assisting collegue studying Computer engineering and learning how to program softwares. And im a person who has Constructive criticism and i like to always learn something new everyday.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 332nd Guardian P Orion has played for 672:18:55. I actually started playing on the server since i changed server from Icefuse to Synergy .

your favorite Puertorican in the Server :peepoLove:

Banned

+1 I see Orion all of the time he’s a great guy I think he would be a great staff member, why is there a Civ on base

Edited by Saggin

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 

Banned
3 hours ago, Saggin said:

+1 I see Orion all of the time he’s a great guy I think he would be a great staff member, why is there a Civ on base

Snips stfu

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

+1! You have made such amazing progress, especially since your last application. You have done great work with 501st as Ahsoka, even managing to be active on your clone. I'm so proud seeing what you've done and what you've become. You're extremely active and a good person, overall a wonderful fit for the staff team.

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png