[ACCEPTED] Caboose's Staff Re-Application

Application

RP Name: 21stGM HVYO SGT Conquest/21stNC SM SH P Conquest/Cicero the short fang

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:196728874

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: NA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left staff due to activity, school and life hit me really hard so it was hard to do my roles as a NA. But I've gotten better with management and can take this role properly and rise.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wish to rejoin staff to help out this server again. I recently got interested again with this server, an itch of a community I use to be apart of and now went to support it. Now I want to take a more active role and help in the community with admin duties and helping out with smaller tasks. I wish to also rise higher than just a mere NA and perhaps even one day make great events that people will remember.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I felt it went good but I loaded myself with too much both being as a NA as well as both on the server and IRL. However, it did feel good even just doing the small tasks that only a NA can accomplish. With that it did show and allow me to develop a skill of professionalism with dealing with OOC actions and help run the underside of the server and what keeps it going. I wish to help this server and fight some issues that can be seen sometimes with staff tickets not being accepted and dealt with in a short period but also small and day to day issues that every Gmod server faces.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes I do

Is this old sc commander caboose? 

+1 tho.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Management
Management

+1 good luck Michael 

spacer.png

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Ex. Veteran Admin  Ex. GMO   Ex. 212th Warrant Officer