[ACCEPTED] CWRP- Caidoon's Staff Application

Caidoon

RP Name: Caidoon | Lancer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196735120

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I mainly want to become staff to help with DU trainings, because currently DU only has one or two staff members that are able to spawn dupes and droids. DISCLAIMER: I will not hoard my staff abilities for DU only, obviously I will help anyone I can, any opportunity I get.  Another reason is I've recently taken interest in helping GM's with events whether they be main server events or deployments. My last reason is around 10-12 AM EST there's this awkward period where there's not many active staff and I think I'm capable of filling this gap. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My real name is spelled C-A-I-D-E-N. Im a junior in highschool, got straight A's right now bitches. Ive never eaten avocado and im left handed. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No, but I believe this will be a great start!

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 261 hours

Edited by Caidoon
to show im lancer in game
15 hours ago, Caidoon said:

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My real name is spelled C-A-I-D-E-N. Im a junior in highschool, got straight A's right now bitches. Ive never eaten avocado and im left handed. 

+1 from me, he indeed is a great member of DU and does follow the rules on a consistent basis. I only quote this cause it is literally the butter to his sandwich of an app this is.

15 hours ago, Caidoon said:

Interesting. 

Forgot to say that you pronounce "on" like "auwn"

This guy is pretty weird and never plays Sea of Thieves with me but for some reason will +1 him

Edited by Slak

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

• Management
Management

+1

DU with a jet pack whoooooah

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.