Nobody understands regional :(

Edited by Sixta
  • Agree 1
  • Confused 1

r4ymo.gif

Interesting that so many Staff Members yet they didnt do anything

• Funny 4

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

The homie regional did nothin wrong, i have a petetion for him to be unbanned with 500 signatures 
#UnbanRegionalAndCannon

Edited by Piff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

48 minutes ago, Piff said:

The homie regional did nothin wrong, i have a petetion for him to be unbanned with 500 signatures 
#UnbanRegionalAndCannon

if they allow it i would love throwing up a forum ban appeal but a server one is still justified according to documents

we can't just unban people on popularity and likability since we have literal video proof but synergy is under a new administration so maybe they don't care what he did

but even if they were to be unbanned server side i don't think they would even get on synergy, well maybe cannon he liked being a jedi but regional probably wouldn't

5 minutes ago, Dinaric said:

I mean, it’s not like anyone is gonna follow this example, and if they do thags on them lol you won’t get in trouble for it. As long as you don’t say anytbing racist or somethin and be toxic you’re good my man

well someone threw up regionals already and gears state'd a ban appeal post is being discussed but i'm unsure if cannon is allowed too, if they allow it i'll throw up one for cannon and regional when the time comes.

there chill people in general but are memers which can be the spooky thing about unbanning them as if we all say they're fine and they say something bad or do something bad it reflects badly on me and everyone who wanted them unbanned but i don't think they would do something like that tbh but the risk is still there.

• Management
1 hour ago, Cubby said:

I'm not saying that the staff were bad because it took that long to ban him. In which they didn't even kick.

There was a multitude of options that could have been utilized to stop him from killing more than 10 people. However all the staff present at the time like to think with their physgun or a baton.

Still funny tho

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk