[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Buzz's Staff Re-Application

Buzz

RP Name: 332nd CT-1864 Sergeant Ridge

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52465724

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: MRP HA - CWRP SA < I think?

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: MRP got chopped (unfortunately)

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I'd like to rejoin the staff team to bring what I have learned from prior experiences at Synergy and other game scenarios to further the reaction time of assisting others when staff can be scarce at certain times. My main goal this time is working with the player base and encourage better RP/Events, quality over quantity. After doing MRP and reaching HA I have not shaken the love of being staff, I don't know what it is but it has always drawn to my attention. To me staff isn't always about policing a server, its about insuring that others will have a good time without having problems that can change a persons mood. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I went from NA-HA, I put my work in and was rewarded. It was testing as we were dipping our toes into a field that we haven't done before so a lot had to be done before we opened. Some aspects made themselves clear that they would be challenging but solutions were quickly ratified to suppress any issues. The faction vs. faction was interesting to say the least but there were some pros to it and we currently have some of the aspects on the CW server. We had great directors for MRP who paved the direction for most of us by letting us help them in situations/building/testing/etc. Nothing is better than working with a team with one goal. Success.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

Eiw, is that an MRP and previous 91st member, shits disgusting.

Jk.

You were a solid lad, doing good events and encounter and being an active member. I cant even think of any occurrences of concern involving you.

+1

• Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

I've been here too long