[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Thegan's Staff Re-Application

Lord Thegan

RP Name: CG PFC 2772 Thegan (for Now)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41134212

VIP (Y/N): Yep

Timezone: UTC 03:00 (Argentina)

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nah

Why did you leave the staff team?: If i am not mistaken was bc at that time, i was overwhelmed with many things including irl problems and at that time the GM quotas were a bit too much for me to handle as well. if i didn't leave the server i could have most likely suffered a mental breakdown so i took some time.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Well because now that i am better (hopefully) i am back to help the community, the players and everyone else up. My Mission is still to help and to bring joy to people's eyes (cheese i know) I might be an Old Player returning but i still have a lot of events and alot of things i can help people with. my commitment to this server and to this community hasn't wavered at all and i am back to help out once more.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Well that's a difficult question, i did my best as a staff member and more as a game master, i hosted many events and people liked my events ,there were the occasional dislike but that's beside the point. i tried my best in both staff tickets and events but at that time i felt my actions were still underappreciated and overlooked, even when i tried my best most upper staff members and some players overlooked me bc i wasn't that popular with them or bc of other reasons (i don't want to create drama so imma not say it) i also was feeling even though i was working hard ,very hard,to the point of exhaustion and overwork that no matter what i did, i felt that i wasn't doing my best (words of others but at that point it also began to linger on me too) the only reason that i stayed and worked so hard for so many years ( i think it was several years) was bc i wanted to make the community and the players happy, to make people return to this server and say "they have great events, their community is great and their admins are great". i did all of that to help out like i still want to do. So to say how i felt my time as a staff member was before i would say : "Hard Work, Unspoken Work, Shadow Work but at the end it was worth it.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes i know.

I know this is not following the format but i want to say something real quick, Thank you all who see my re-application and give me a new chance, and thank you to those who may think i am not ready or think otherwise. I am here just bc i'm still burning with the passion to help and to know what u the players, the community and the High Staff think of me, as a person and as a staff member...thank you and have a good day. Stay Safe.

-Thegan

• Agree 1
Banned

+1

• Friendly 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

I'd suggest you ensure you balance your work out, gladly GM quota is more manageable at the moment. Just make sure you enjoy yhe server and dont worry too much on work. Don't rush into staff work and getting back to where you were.

Good lad, good work, fun guy

+1

• Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

3 hours ago, Spaghetti said:

when was the last time you checked?

also +1 this guy knows what he is doing

Erh i had to say my age when i went to the doctor and i completly forgot...i was about to say 24 but the paper which i inscribed with to go to said doctor said my age is 25 so....yeah haha

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

I've been here too long