Brain Dead

Piff

3/10 You couldn't see shit, didn't really understand the story and most people had no clue what was going on or what to do and there was a lot of people who just didn't participate and stood outside while we cleared the base. Pilot also despawned the LAAT and 80% of DU died because of that, but i can get that, people make mistakes. 

4/10

So ignoring us monkey braining everywhere, There was some issues that would make this a below average event. Breaking it down was first spawning. Many time it was spawn infront of us or on top of us which is a no no in the GM hand book. Secondly the Fog, I don't really see it as necessary to the event. It also could have lead to you accidently spawning on peeps. More or less, a lot of issues and I would like to see you work on this.

• Agree 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

10 minutes ago, Malore said:

4/10

Story for it was not planned, and spawn NPC on top of players

Just to say specifically, I spawned it on Rancor when I said not to go into the base, I said prior to do something else, I also said not following orders will have consequences, and to add on I said to 3 of y’all not to go in and y’all do the opposite, so it was brought upon yourself and I could’ve done something else but zombies don’t use blasters 

Edited by Piff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

• Management
Management

4/10

Honestly I couldn't grasp the basic concept of the story. One group went to the caves and crashed and the other group went to the base and did something... Once most the cave crashers came back and moved to base it was basically just clearing the base of zombies which is alright I guess but I saw you and your GH on the Clone Zombie event job but never saw them be utilized other than during DB and like a weird couple moments where one of you just uncloaked around us and nobody knew how to respond or could care less to respond. 

There were several instances where people got spawned on top of and it wasn't even just people pushing up too far and there was nowhere left to spawn. People legit just got spawned on for no reason at all. Oh yeah and speaking of: Rishii Outpost isn't a really optimized map and the amount of pre spawning for zombies was a bit too much at the start causing really bad lag. Just be careful with spawning in your future events or warn your helpers next time.

The lighting is cool and I was perfectly fine with that. People need to learn to slow down and pay more attention because of how dark it was. Sadly they did the opposite. HOWEVER: Making the event 1 life with no med revives with the given circumstances (ie. Poison zombies, lot's of clones, and a really really dark map) wasn't a good move in my opinion. I support 1 lives but in the event that there are med revives. Not unlimited but at least a chance for people who got shitty deaths to come back and enjoy more of the event. 

Overall there was no story, bad spawning, and it was basically a main server equivalent event but on main server.

Edited by Marvel

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

1/10
I honestly don't know where to begin with this.

The briefing was vague, being given extremely vague instructions on what to do.
The combat had very little challenge most of the time as the zombies spawned simply didn't agro.
The times when things where challenging it felt more like bullshit than actual challenge.

Lots of dead time, with amount of battalions you deployed there simply wasn't enough for everyone to do. 

Things I'd do to improve the event.
1. Reduce or remove the fog. I understand the effect you where going for, but with the dark enemies we were attacking, we had no real way to tell what we were firing at. As well as it made certain enemies hard to see which was frustrating to deal with at times. 
2. Give  different objectives people can do simultaneously, as well as give CLEAR briefings on objectives and why we are there. Or, deploy less people in the future. This mission didn't require as many people as we had to do.
3. If you want your event to be structured a certain way, build roadblocks that will stop people from doings things out of order, don't railroad them but build natural roadblocks into your event.

I know you can do good events piff, this wasn't one of them.

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance: