NARCS-The Implementation of Naval ARCs

Aeon

Name:Aeon

RP Rank: SGT

Suggestion:NARCS

Implementation:Naval Sub Unit

Lore: There is no lore just do it like havoc squad

Workshop content if applicable:Just use the 501st model with darker blue
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:NARC
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Naval ARC Trooper

Slots: 5

Description: Naval ARC Trooper

Model:501st ARC Trooper With a navy blue
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons:Westar,PLX,Z-6
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu)

:pepeL:

I’m not the most knowledgeable on lore, but when you say no lore do you mean that this is just something that you made up or? If so that’s a -1 from me. Also, that would be more powerful than actual ARC troopers if they got the Z6 as well as the PLX and Westar.

Edit: I’m on mobile and didn’t see where this was posted, if I could dumb myself I would.

Edited by Pog
  • Funny 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

Just now, Pog said:

I’m not the most knowledgeable on lore, but when you say no lore do you mean that this is just something that you made up or? If so that’s a -1 from me. Also, that would be more powerful than actual ARC troopers if they got the Z6 as well as the PLX and Westar.

its in off topic:FeelsTastyMan:

:pepeL:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2026766990 heres the models i found them on the workshop. "Null" Idk what that is but im assuming Null ARC is just a mispelling of Naval ARC

Hahahah epic:DERPPERS:

Edited by Craigary

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Yo just put a suggestion for ISB and call it a day. But fuck no -1 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Naval has the most eARCs, this only makes sense +1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1 This is exactly what we need! Naval in lore was know to carry the westar and z6. I get that might be OP for all naval to have so just make NARCs that would be led by the NARCOs who would make sure that BCC is always safe from attackers!

🌓🌙