[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Craigo Staff App

Craigary

RP Name: 501st 2ndLT Craigo / Elder Paladin Knight Craigodonous

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:204734404

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: Whatever the hell Great lakes is . I think CST?

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 

Ok To explain my peaked interest in a position within the staff team on this server I will  provide a long drawn out summary.
So it all began when I launched Gmod the first time Back in like 2015, I loaded up and joined some dumby Sandbox server, I played alot and got hooked. From there I explored other game modes such as Dark RP, and I like star wars so I joined Servers like Zephyr and Ice Fuse. I eventually Started to dedicate long hours trying to get to the top, in RP, On zephyr I pride myself on being the Last Galactic Commandos Colonel (Basically XO) Before friskie killed his server and it went poop,  Along with I was the best CPL 327th ever saw, on ice fuse before finding synergy roleplay.
Now synergy Roleplay is near and dear to my heart as I feel like I learned alot, and it helped me alot with stuff such as my social anxiety, and my introvert tendencies. It for instance helped me get the courage to ask out my now fiance, through shit like failing so bde tryouts and not giving up and then passing. That shit was crazy how many times I failed Null Tryouts omegalul. Upon returning from boot camp I have realized I need to get back into this Hobby or im Probably going to die of boredom.
One thing really pulling me back is the Game Master program. Getting to the rank of GMC was very satisfying and I want to get back to that point, (not powerplay bs) but work my way back up and do it better this time around. I have alot of event Ideas as well. Any Way I guess its because
> Im dumby and addicted to GMOD

> I feel I was a good staff member before and can help the server.
> Host sims and trainings for my battalion easier

> be a GM again.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Im 20, an e-2 in the Navy currently stationed at great lakes for approximetly a year until I finish my school. I currently have an IC contract but am trying to get my paper work started to take the PRT  to hopefully qualify for an EOD contract. Im fit, I wear crocs and I smoke cigarettes, they give me my super powers.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: 
Yeah only gonna list from here cuz cmon 4head thats all that really matters

Synergy RP , HA

I was HA and GMC then got removed.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  2180:17:46

Edited by Craigary

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Management
Management
47 minutes ago, Craigary said:

I currently have an IC contract

Okay but any OOC contracts we should know about?

+1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 fucking boot

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

58 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Okay but any OOC contracts we should know about?

+1

sir sorry sir let me explain better. my contract is interior communications electrician not in character sorry sir

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 good luck

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

GM Leadership

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.