[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Leche's Staff Re-Application

Leche

RP Name: 2ndAC Executive Officer Barlex

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155881421

VIP (Y/N): y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: no

Why did you leave the staff team?: Got removed because my computer F'd, had to take care of my dog and mother who got out of surgery, pm'd HAs that I couldn't put up a loa, and couldn't do much about it.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I really just want to help people and take tickets as well as providing quality events rather than the quantity. I have a lot of solid event idea and training ideas that I think would bring the community together in fun rp situations. I have time on my hands now so I I'm good to do what I need to dd. In the near future I really think this will help myself and the 212th get a better understanding on trainings with visuals rather than putting in a ticket every time I need something. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): In pure honesty, my head was in the right place but I have bad luck when it comes to staff. The second I get it something bad happens (hopefully 3rd time is the charm). When I did set up events and encounters I felt like I did a good job unfortunately they were rare due to me only being available late at night. I also tried my best to help cases from the community to provide a better experience as well as try and help staff members learn how to new things. Overall I could definitely improve; however, it's not a difficult adjustment.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes

Forum Admin

HOLY FUCK +1

just dont get removed 4head

Edited by Guac
  • Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Forum Admin
1 minute ago, Leche said:

how'd you respond that fast youre not even in ts

I live here

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

On 1/4/2021 at 5:10 PM, Guac said:

HOLY FUCK +1

++++++++++++1 your an amazing XO and. You will be a good staff welcome back

• Friendly 1
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo