[ACCEPTED] Matt's Staff App V3? :0

Matt-Matthos

RP Name: Matt/Matthos

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82002797

VIP (Y/N): Yes sir

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nah

Why did you leave the staff team?: Resigned from the server because of school and needed a break

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Well I recently returned to the server and with the break coming in and me feeling and I can keep a active presence on the server to be staff. I also feel the desire to be GM due to the content updates and ideas filling my head. I also would like to focus on other aspects of the server.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it was rocky when I was staff before I resigned. But only due to the fact of my drive to get on. Their was really just my drive and activity but nothing with my attitude and character. But taking a break from the server did some good so I don't think those issues will come back.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Indeed

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

+1 I have a question for you. If I have 2 apples, and Jeff from host havoc gives you 3 apples, what’s the circumference of the sun?

Edited by Craigary

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead