[ACCEPTED] Cloudly’s Re-Application

Cloudly

RP Name: Cloudly

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:463553169

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: PST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the staff team to mainly focus on School since I was kinda doing bad in it but not im at the stage where I’m fine.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Reason I wanna Join the Staff Team is because I found fun to play garry’s Mod once Again. I felt the need when playing It that I found to have fun again and be able to also meet new people and talk to them. And I just want to be apart of the staff team and be there for the extra hands for the server to help and be there. I’ve put a lot of time for the server I’ve been here for Roughly 3 Years now and its amazing how Synergy has turned into. I wanna be able to help new people aswell such as people coming back from a while back of the old server or just new people in general.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): The previous Time I was staff I had no issues with anyone. I was just lacking on my activity due to School. Everyone I knew In staff was cool and HA’s were easy to talk too. Helping GM’s in events was fun too It was nice seeing the people who got deployed having fun.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

spacer.png

Currently : Havoc Squad WO MEDL Pipes Former 501st CPT Kix

spacer.png

• Management
Management

+1

Is cool

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk