A: Adding a new Job.

> Add or Change

A: Add

> Job

A: Representative

> Slots 

A: 10

> Description

A: Representative will work with the Senate, we were debating whether or not to ask for access to use the Civilian job but that is used for events and spawns within the Admin Box. So that's why we're asking for  brand new job. It'll essentially be the exact same as the civilian, e.g. same models, but be called Representative and spawn in the Senate Chambers.

> Model

A: Same as Civilian Models

> Weapons

A: surrender_animation_swep  / rw_sw_defender [Same as Senator]

> Other

A: N/A

Edited by friskie
Banned
1 minute ago, Chaseman said:

did you even ger permishen to do this any what is the ponit of it there are senters that you can become but the people that are them right now are not on them alot becuse they can do event with they all they can do it talk.

I'm a senator, I'm on for over 6+ hours a day. Representatives are different to senators. Meena & Jar Jar are also on whilst I am on, timezones I presume most of us are british.

Edited by friskie
Just now, Chaseman said:

but the othere senators that are not and they is no point thus is adding a diffent factichen if you do this why dont you bring back sith 

He updated the message btw

Current: Jedi Knight

Former: DU Captain x2 | Meena Tills | Mas Amedda

Banned
Just now, Chaseman said:

but the othere senators that are not and they is no point thus is adding a diffent factichen if you do this why dont you bring back sith 

Senator is a hard job to be on, the other senators also hold high positions within clone or jedi. So they can not put all of their time into the Senate. Representatives are people who are chosen by Senators and it allows them to do roleplay without having to follow a quota or be on the job for 100% of their time. I personally main senator that is why you will see me on it quite a bit. You can not judge senators off other people, majority of the Senators are active. 

• Agree 1

Senators are supposed to be somewhat of a rarity anyways. This is Anaxes, A Zone that is under attack constantly by CIS forces. EJ's could prolly kidnap a Rep and then wed have sit through a "rescue the rep of the senator" situation. Do not see the benefit to having it, plus we have a ton of jobs already in the server. 

Did you get permission from Owen to make this suggestion on behalf of Senate? Seeing as how it benefits the senate themselves.

• Agree 1

spacer.png

Banned
Just now, Chaseman said:

then they should not be a senator then they should fockus on there Batt or jedi and did you get permishen to even post this?

I need permission to make a suggestion?

Just now, Maverick said:

Senators are supposed to be somewhat of a rarity anyways. This is Anaxes, A Zone that is under attack constantly by CIS forces. EJ's could prolly kidnap a Rep and then wed have sit through a "rescue the rep of the senator" situation. Do not see the benefit to having it, plus we have a ton of jobs already in the server. 

Did you get permission from Owen to make this suggestion on behalf of Senate? Seeing as how it benefits the senate themselves.

It's a single job added, less than 25 lines of code. We're trying to improve the roleplay for the Senate by adding these people. And a Senior Senator gave me permission / asked me to make one. And it's a suggestion anyway.w

3 minutes ago, friskie said:

It's a single job added, less than 25 lines of code. We're trying to improve the roleplay for the Senate by adding these people. And a Senior Senator gave me permission / asked me to make one. And it's a suggestion anyway.w

You need the BCMD+ or essentially battalion/faction Leader permission to make changes to their specific category. In this case Owen who is the current Mas Amedda. Again i make the point, we have a ton of jobs already, doesnt particularly matter how many lines of code it adds. Senators have plenty of RP potential and is only limited by your creativity. I see adding a single job for reps as not exactly beneficial. Remember this is a Warzone, not a zone for civilians. 

• Agree 1

spacer.png

Banned
Just now, Taz said:

Question before I +1/-1 for @friskie -- What would they do? The Senators exist just for RP and I don't really see where Representatives really fit in. How would adding them increase the RP and better the server?

Oh here we go again with the lore inaccuracy , like this server is sooo lore accurate. I was the Grinch on Christmas Day last year and got tortured by Darman then firing squaded for war crimes. 

As a Representative this is what your purpose is:

-Answer questions for the Senate

-Come to our meetings and tell us feedback.

-What the troops want from the Senate.

-Assist the Senators in Operations.

-Represent your faction in a Debate.

There are a limited amount of senator positions and that's why we want to add another job.

Banned
3 minutes ago, Maverick said:

You need the BCMD+ or essentially battalion/faction Leader permission to make changes to their specific category. In this case Owen who is the current Mas Amedda. Again i make the point, we have a ton of jobs already, doesnt particularly matter how many lines of code it adds. Senators have plenty of RP potential and is only limited by your creativity. I see adding a single job for reps as not exactly beneficial. Remember this is a Warzone, not a zone for civilians. 

This server isn't exactly lore accurate, if it was a warzone Senators would not be on the base in the first place. But a Senior Senator told me to make the suggestion so I did :)

Edit: I'm not exactly to knowledgeable of the rules.

Edited by friskie
  • Informative 1
  • Management
Management

No.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

@ScarecrowI have been summoned. My two cents, Senate is meant to be a RP job so I do not expect you to be on it 100% of the time. Most days I cant be fucked to be on palpy because all I do is cower in a corner till I can do edgy sith shit when no one is looking. 

So my question for you @friskie. In the short time you have been in the senate, Why do you honestly think this is needed. What guarantee that this is not a waste of space of a job? I understand from a dev side it is easy to add. That's not how this is judged. Show me that the Senate is worth investing in and getting it solid in RP and I get zero complaints on Senators FailRP or doing dumb RP that makes zero sense to your characters then I will vote one it.

• Friendly 2

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

Forum Admin

-1. Completely unnecessary, would prob +1 another senator addition though.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3