Kortnul's GM Application 2.0

Kortnul

Name: Kortnul
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92075356
Current Staff Rank: Senior Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Not anymore I don't think, but I was former GM.
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: Wolfpack Captain Sinker has played for 1284:36:27.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: Still a solid 8
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: Last time I said "I love hosting encounters late at night for the troopers that can only get on at night so as a fully fledged game master I would be able to host bigger and better events/encounters for the troopers to have fun with." And honestly I don't think much has changed from my statement.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: Off the top of my mind, no, I think the team is doing very well as it stands.
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YLN78EP8RH3eb4ACzIVLCzwmnpoKCMe5wDZNXV9JtkI/edit

It's the same idea, but I've been working on it.

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

• Management
Management

+1

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• 2 weeks later...