CWRP - Lie Rens Staff Application

CruorFlumine

RP Name: Ren/ Lie / Jocasta Nu / Angel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45142583

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST (Late Night/ Early Morning)

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I wish to be an admin to help do whatever I can during these late night hours that I am on. Whether this being hosting events or just doing general administration work such as giving whitelists, I still want to help breath life into the server during these times like we had once upon a time. I could do this by incentivizing activity via events, entertainments, or just by generally being there and active when people need me. I plan on working closely with Fenrir mainly as the two of us are on and already doing whatever we can to help with activity. With what little event Ideas I have at the moment, I do plan on having them include everyone and not just one faction of the server. I want to see this place popping again at all hours so everyone has a chance to have fun!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I work a full time job, Im a married Catholic man, and I love to eat, cook, and play games. I'm a very old member of the community and would like to seriously give staff a try now that I have more time at nights. I try my best to be kind, even if some people dont deserve it, and to help anyone who needs it.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

Yes, Ive been a NA here a couple times but was removed due to my late night activity being seen as "Inactive". Previously, I have also help run a DarkRP server at one point before I started on CWRP.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: | Madame Jocasta Nu has played for 5955:45:34.

Forum Admin

+1 youll make a great staff member

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead