[DENIED] CWRP- Levii's Staff Reapplication

Levii

RP Name: CG PVT Levii

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:149324474

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No I just resigned from another server today

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left to clear my mind. I ended up joining another server a few weeks after I left 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wish to go back into the GM program to start running events again. In the time I've had off I've developed a lot of great event ideas and would love to run them. In addition I want to aid when there are problems in general.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel my time as staff previously went well however I did fall behind on event quotas a lot due to lack of new ideas. I did my job as I was supposed to and took it responsibly. I enjoyed my time as staff and would like to come back and do better than before.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes I do.

Banned

+1 

-1 Mainly because you got removed from Null for saying some racist things on top of other stuff. I do not believe that behavior would make you fit for the staff team. Sorry Man.

Edit: For Clarification You told someone to "Shut Your Ching Chong Ass Up" and there were witnesses. This has been said that things like that are not allowed on the server in any range.

Edited by Lucky
More Information
  • Agree 3
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1

The Clover Crew Leader

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Lucky said:

-1 Mainly because you got removed from Null for saying some racist things on top of other stuff. I do not believe that behavior would make you fit for the staff team. Sorry Man.

The reason I got removed from null was for "abusing rank" according to Inosuke. The "racist things" came from me saying what the guy was chanting. In addition how can I be racist against my own race? Regardless that incident didn't have anything to do with admin stuff and while I was "abusing rank" I was telling the guy to leave before I aosed him for interrupting a training. Which is an AOSable offense. 

6 minutes ago, Bananaberry said:

as far as that I was not in a good mental state at the time and was overwhelmed with multiple things including failing school. I do not have classes rn and will not have that extra pressure deteriorating my mental state.

For people in the future please judge me as I was as an admin and not by things I did or was accused of in null. As I already pointed out the incident that got me removed from null was not for racism as if it really was I would've been banned. @Lucky I urge you to not talk speculation on why others were removed as I remember you being kicked out of Null for doing something you were told multiple times not to do. What I did was tell someone to leave before I AOSed them for disturbing a training after I told them multiple times previously to stop. that's the simple fact of the matter.

17 minutes ago, awesomekiller said:

The reason I got removed from null was for "abusing rank" according to Inosuke. The "racist things" came from me saying what the guy was chanting. In addition how can I be racist against my own race? Regardless that incident didn't have anything to do with admin stuff and while I was "abusing rank" I was telling the guy to leave before I aosed him for interrupting a training. Which is an AOSable offense. 

as far as that I was not in a good mental state at the time and was overwhelmed with multiple things including failing school. I do not have classes rn and will not have that extra pressure deteriorating my mental state.

For people in the future please judge me as I was as an admin and not by things I did or was accused of in null. As I already pointed out the incident that got me removed from null was not for racism as if it really was I would've been banned. @Lucky I urge you to not talk speculation on why others were removed as I remember you being kicked out of Null for doing something you were told multiple times not to do. What I did was tell someone to leave before I AOSed them for disturbing a training after I told them multiple times previously to stop. that's the simple fact of the matter.

I usually just ghost but you were removed for a valid reason. Regardless of race, ethnicity or where you live. Racism is racism, and one can be racist to their own. I believe Inosuke as he was never one to lie. 

As for staff, I do not know what you were like but basing off your past actions I cannot support you.

*Edit*

also I do remember you throwing tryouts to allow Aryssa to pass. That was the word that spread around SOBDE during the time. Big no-no.

simp..

Edited by Lix
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 2
  • Informative 1

-1 bruh you told some dude to stop singing in "ching chong" like this aint it bruh.

• Funny 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

1 minute ago, Lix said:

I usually just ghost but you were removed for a valid reason. Regardless of race, ethnicity or where you live. Racism is racism, and one can be racist to their own. I believe Inosuke as he was never one to lie. 

As for staff, I do not know what you were like but basing off your past actions I cannot support you.

I do not know what Inosuke has told you all but he had told me that I was removed for abusing my position

Just now, Dennis said:

-1 bruh you told some dude to stop singing in "ching chong" like this aint it bruh.

I said "stop yelling ching chong" as that's what he was yelling.

-1 Due to the fact you abused your position to let someone into Null for your own uses or such idk and idc what your intentions were, but abusing a power like that proves you can't be trusted with staff powers, as well, making excuses for everything isn't going to get you anywhere, accept that you were wrong instead of saying oh i didnt say that but i said this or i didn't do this i did this, and just basically acting like regardless of what it was it wasn't bad, if you seriously can't accept the fact that hey i was wrong, you are in no position to be staff.

• Winner 2

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

the real @Inosuke

yea thats me

-1 when you were in my squad you weren't a very good squad member, especially you being removed by me for calling some dude a ching chong in game (nice meme) idk if you changed or nah but that's my opinion on you currently.

now i must go back to no nut november

• Funny 3
18 hours ago, awesomekiller said:

I do not know what Inosuke has told you all but he had told me that I was removed for abusing my position

I said "stop yelling ching chong" as that's what he was yelling.

I was in TS with the dude he was legit speaking Chinese not saying “Ching Chong” -1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Forum Admin

-1, All reasons were stated. But any punishment that you receive, you never take lightly and just leave the server or resign from straight away. No maturity or progress has been made since you last left.

• Agree 3
  • Winner 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

-1 dont know you, but from what they all say, damn.

Former: 41st CaptainDelta-62 Scorch Null-05 Prudii Skirata CF-99 Echo CF-99 Crosshair 41st IC Tenn Alpha-98 Nate | Null-06 Kom'rk Skirata | CF-99 Crosshair

Current: RANCOR

Ive been in the same boat as you
-Removed from Null (ERP)
-Banned multiple times

but never, NEVER was I racist in game. Thats like the biggest no no 
Ive also seen no sign of you since I came back 2 months ago. Might just be that I miss your time zone or sum.

thumb_spike-spiegel-pepe-2748439.png

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

Forum Admin

-1 for reasons above

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Unfortunately you have been denied for a staff position at this time.

For more information on why you have been denied, please contact me or a Head administrator.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 days from this post.

//locked
//moved to Denied

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead