Order 66

Conrad

10/10 Managed to escape to Tatooine and hid after Darth Vader was screaming for me to be killed *Casually Vibed with Gaster as Civilians*

spacer.png

spacer.png
                        Former: Longest x2 Ahsoka 276 Days (432 Combined), Blade of the Jedi (Guardian Lead), 501st: MAJ CMD XO.                      

Coming from the battle it was a dark day in the LAAT, we knew our orders but we all dreaded doing it, for years we bonded with these friends called the Jedi. Coming onto the base and hearing the dreaded order being shouted it was like time stopped for everyone. It was a pure blur, planet to planet killing each  of them not questioning it but just doing it was all just doing. You remember the day before that the jedi were saving you from falling off a cliff but now you are throwing them off the cliff. Seeing Cody give that order was grim, a close brother shot the Kenobi on his pet, he didn't have the chance.

Moving to Tatooine it was even grimmer, invading their crystals, the Jedi tried to cloak but the newly made Darth Vader saw right through them, they didn't even have a chance. We all go to sleep with grim in our eyes,confused,dazed, and knowing life wont be the same. It was pure and utter slaughter, I remember seeing all my clones ready to storm illum at the beginning and seeing Yoda devastate all of them makes you wonder how much things changed.

Overall 10/10! Insanity!

Edited by Bacta
  • Winner 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

GM Leadership

7/10 Murder is fun. I removed Jedi

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.