Noble- Traitorous Spec Reg

Noble

Name: Noble

Who helped (If applicable):

Event Name: Traitorous Spec Reg

Description: 
Spec Reg Shanty Has turned traitor and escaped base with the assistance of asajj ventress, grievous and the CIS. The enemies have escaped in an ARC-170 thus we have tracked it to its location on Rishi Moon. Planetary scans have shown a mass of CIS forces grouping on Rishi moon, so we can only assume they are prepping for a massive frontal attack on Felucia Base with the information they have received from the traitorous spec reg. With this knowledge we will take the initiative to stop this attack before it happens. In the spec regs escape he took his ships crew hostage so we can only assume they are being held in the brig within there base. As well we believe that asajj ventress is holding up within the old sith temple. We have landed and set up an FOB but scans show our path littered with mines so we must be careful. Latest reports also indicate General Grievous is patrolling the compound… he will be left up to the troopers and any jedi that can be spared
In the end, reg shanty was captured and executed by firing line but alas both asajj and grievous managed to escape. 

KrMCdFv.png

Man Of The Past

9/10 Great event, been a while since there was a full server deployment. 
Loved how you actually utilized each battalions specialty and let them do what they're best at.

Edited by G̴a̶s̵t̷e̴r̸

I've been here too long

GM Leadership

8/10. We didnt kill Ventress ;-;. Use usage of bats and roles tho. 

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

8/10 Great Event

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Solid all around event. Loved the main server build up. I flew around in spectate and i think you prespawned a little too much at the beginning but the lag subsided towards the end. Excellent start of term event for @Gadget

Just now, NQC said:

2/10

some ppl didnt wait for 41st to tell them to push up, and didnt follow direct order to wait, so yeah

This isn't the GM's fault. This is more on the side of the players. What would you like the GM to do to make it a better experience for you?

• Agree 2

spacer.pngspacer.png

9/10, unique story as well as specialized roles for each battalion and lots of combat. Also the vibe was very grandiose.

As an aside, I was upset that my staff ticket was ignored until the debrief after the event was over. During the event I disconnected. When I rejoined the staff in my teamspeak told me to make a ticket to be teleported back, so I did but no one answered until after the event was over so I was waiting a while. It is frustrating because there were so many staff members on and I still wasn't helped. I understand that you all were busy with the event, but hopefully me noting my experience could help with planning in the future. For example, maybe have a newer staff member whose role is to take non-event-related tickets during the event.

All that aside though, bravo, it was a really well put together event.

1 minute ago, NQC said:

2/10

some ppl didnt wait for 41st to tell them to push up, and didnt follow direct order to wait, so yeah

Some people not waiting to push up does not warrant a 2/10... That is not at all on the GM. The definition of a 2/10 is "Very below average event, with some major complaints and wasn't managed/handled properly". This event was definitely not a very below average event and your complaint is not on the GM's or the event, it is on the players.

• Agree 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

Forum Admin
18 minutes ago, NQC said:

2/10

:Pepega:

8/10

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3