CIS/BH Attack

Wheezy

Name: Wheezy/Jesse

Who helped (If applicable): Nova - STEAM_0:0:456588171

Summary of encounter: Basically the CIS got bored of using the same old tactics with there droids. Therefore They made some terms with the Bounty Hunters and they were able to help with the attack on the Felucia base

Link to encounter Document (optional): 

KrMCdFv.png

• Friendly 1

6/10, Encounter was good, decently put together, along with the Bounty Hunters helping out really adding some actually fun difficulty. I may have gotten spawn-killed 3 times in a row, but I still had decent fun.

Edit to add more feedback: While the droids were a fun added part that really gave us a sense of danger, the use of T-21's made them absolutely mow down people before they could reach cover. 
The bounty hunters really enhanced the quality, as it gave us another separate foe to fight, making us stretch out our forces, and have to defend multiple points rather than just sit in the MHB stopping wave after wave.

The lack of story sadly lowered what could have easily been an 8 to a 6, as I felt it was rushed to be complete, which is expected for a semi-late night encounter.

Over-all, fun encounter!

Edited by Clank

6/10

It was a nice event and deserving of a 7, likely. However I will tell to you what I must tell to many Game Masters... cool it with the T-21s. They're stupidly broken and the way NPCs handle them basically melts anything in front of them.

What I recommend doing for T-21s is assigning them to specific NPCs that stand out among regular crowds of E-5s or other weapons. Say it would make sense for B2 to pack more of a punch -- you give THEM T-21s. And I know you vary your enemies because I saw the way you did so in the courtyard. If you can vary your enemies, you can vary the weapons they use, especially if they're overpowered.

Something I loved however is how you communicated and utilized the Bounty Hunters that were on, giving players a stronger role in your event. This willingness to interact with players is something I hardly ever see in GMs, so I recommend you build off of it and get even better. People will LOVE your events if the characters react to them.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

I completely forgot to reply to this. 

I’d give your event a 7/10, like stated before the T-21s were a little much but i’d like to compliment your implementation of the BH. We had just finished a meeting (promoting two cabinet members) and the event was starting. We comms in offering to help, with no prior communication about the event with the GM. He took that into his event, changed it on the fly, and instructed us into an attack on the base that was really fun for both sides during a lower pop event. I really enjoyed it on the BH side and want to see more GM utilizing the Guild like you did during this. Good Job.