[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Dredge's Staff Application

Dredge3

RP Name: Dredge | Wolfpack Tracer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:506879914

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to become an admin because I believe i can help make the server better as a whole. I've noticed i'm on a lot of the time that other admins are not so i could also help with admin punctuality as a whole considering i'm always on at those weird hours. Also i hold myself to a higher standard than most, i try hard at everything and when i fail i ask questions and learn from my mistakes. I wish to help this server as a whole, i've noticed a lot of things that could be improved on in my many years of playing on this wonderful server. I would also like to try and enforce a non-toxic enviroment to help make everyone feel welcome. Thank you for any and all consideration.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My real name is Jacob, I am a 19 year old male who currently resides in Alabama. I have some major health problems in real life but i try to power thru them and play as much as possible. I love this server with all my heart. I speak about the wonderful Synergy server every time i have a chance. You guys have helped me through so much and i would be honored to become an Admin, it's always been a dream of mine to become a lore character first of all, and secondly become an admin. The first of those two was just recently accomodated and i thank all of the 104th for the support by the way.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was a senior admin on a Minecraft Skyblock server for around a year or two a few years ago. I was an established member of the community and a respected Admin.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 227:36:41

Forum Admin

+1

• Winner 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

21 hours ago, Lix said:

+1

good app and you got some drive gl

5 hours ago, MasonA said:

Good Application +1 

10 hours ago, Arctican said:

+1 Great application and reasoning behind applying , Wish you the best of luck and hope to see you on the team soon.

20 hours ago, Blanca said:

+1 Great application and was a great person to know during his time in 212th. Stay strong through your health issues and good luck with becoming staff I think you’d be great.

Thank you all.

• Friendly 1

+1, I know life is hard for you right now buddy, and shit's getting tough, but despite that all you still try your best to play as much as you can, you consistently bring joy and positivity to the 104th just simply by being there, you're a valuable member of the battalion and this community, and it's my belief that you'd do great in the staff team, hense my +1.

• Winner 1
9 hours ago, Clank said:

+1, I know life is hard for you right now buddy, and shit's getting tough, but despite that all you still try your best to play as much as you can, you consistently bring joy and positivity to the 104th just simply by being there, you're a valuable member of the battalion and this community, and it's my belief that you'd do great in the staff team, hense my +1.

Thank you so much

• Friendly 1