[ACCEPTED] CWRP-Richard's Staff Application

Richard

RP Name:  TR DU MEDO MSG Richard

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:153665088

VIP (Y/N):  Yes. 

Timezone:  PST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I would like to be an administrator because I enjoy helping people around the server.  I have a lot of experience and I think I'll be able to bring something useful to the table.  I want to specifically work my way up the GM branch since it is a branch I have not previously explored.  I'm currently active and plan to continue to be so I can be a friendly face around the server helping with whoever needs it.  I'd like to ease myself back into staff work as a GH and TR so I can get back into the swing of things and possibly improve or learn a thing or two.  Being an admin will also help me with my battalion work because I'll be able to help with training by doing things such as saving and spawning in dupes for people who need it or if I am hosting one myself.  This can also be applied to other battalions who need the help as well.  Admins are an important part of keeping the server running efficiently and cleanly and I would like to be a part of that team.     

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  My actual name is Jessie and I am 18 years old.  I was born in Utah but I currently live in California.  I graduated high school this last year and I am taking classes at my community college until I figure out exactly where I want to go in life.  I'm friendly and an open book so if anyone wants to talk to me about anything let me know!

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:  I have been a Senior Admin on Synergy before but I am applying for New Admin because I want to ease back into staff work.  I was a TRO at the end of my staff work but resigned.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  1,474 hours

Previous offense waived by Gears.

Edited by Richard
Promoted to MSG and got TR.

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Forum Admin

+1 idot

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 Good Guy, Good Luck man

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management