Noble- Attack Reg App

Noble

--------------------------Waived By Director---------------------------------

Steam Name: SYNR.GG Noble

RP Name: Jedi General Anakin Skywalker | 332nd SUPO CAPT Noble

RP Rank: Jedi General | Captain 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58082724

Regiment you are applying for: Attack

Experience: In terms of experience that I believe would best help me for this position is the amount of leadership positions I had held within synergy. Within synergy I have both helped found regiments and sub branches as well as lead them. I spent nearly 4 months as Ahsoka Tano holding the rank of CMD within 501st  and helping to lead the troopers there. Immediately after letting go of Ahsoka I received both the rank of master and Anakin Skywalker where I was entrusted with the rank of Jedi General and the rank equivalent of XO within 501st.  Iv spent 1430 hours of my life on synergy with 90% of that being within the attack battalions. 

Outside of Synergy I am currently a SGT at a state penitentiary where I am tasked with both leading and training correctional officers/ relieving them for breaks at there positions. On top of that I am a firearms instructor and help to train officers not just at my prison but others as well.  As well as training officers I am tasked with defusing any severe situations that may happen with inmates.  I believe having the ability to defuse high stress or just arguementive situations is an important skill to have as conflicts between battalions and players can happen at anytime. 

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?: I wish to become the Attack Regimental to both increase relations between the 3 attacks battalions as well as help them all grow and succeed in the best ways possible. I figure becoming the Attack Regimental would be the best way for me to show what I believe I can accomplish on the server and best help out and show that I have what it takes to help benefit this community. 

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: Yes

Availability: Due to recent medical issues I am being forced off work and will have virtually a 24hr availability for the next 3 months. After said period my availability will drop down to 11am-4pm Thurs-Mon and Any time on Tues-Wed

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

-Current VA

- Prior GM/ Current GH

-Prior Guardian Manager Lead

-Ahsoka Tano - Nearly 4 months

- Current Master/ Jedi General 

-Current Anakin Skywalker

-Alpha-ARC Maze

-Tup Of the 501st

-Prior ENGL of both 501st and Rancor.

- Helped Lay the ground work and incorporate 332nd into the server

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, Of Course. 

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:  At the end of my term I would like to see it where all 3  of the attack battalions are working in perfect unison and helping each other because they want to and not because they're told to. 

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:  I Would attempt to create a incentivized system that would encourage cross battalion-regiment trainings and cooperation.  Ex-  The trooper who hosts the most cross battalion-regiment trainings per week would receive a 250k prize.  Something else I would like to do is Attack Reg deployments to further help the attack battalions cooperate and get to know each other better. I could do this by connecting with current GMs or when myself reaches GM, design and help deploy the attack battalions.  Being co-deployed with other attack battalions will help increase cooperation and friendliness within the battalions and across to other battalions. 

Update 08/16/2020 7:43PM - Ideas to fix current issues within the attack battalions. 

104th Inacctivity Issue
Step 1. Work with current GMs to conduct more deployments not just for attack battalions but 104th that gives them the ability to do what they do best. Use land vehicles. 
Step 2. Host Event server trainings that allow them to practice and enjoy the land vehicles and work with the LFS system more. 
Step 3. Work towards hyping up 104th and giving them a better rep and attempting to make the battalion as a whole more appealing to be apart of. 
Step 4. Work with both the current BCMD and the Jedi Leaders within the battalion to fix any other issues that may arise outside of the biggest issues. 
Step 5. Work with BCMD and regiment leaders to help restructure regiments to help increase activity/ appeal to current members.  
Step 6. Rework honorary rank system

212th Sub-Unit Innactivity Issues
Step 1. Work with Current GMs to host more Sub-Unit only deployements. 
Step 2. Create a more incentivized sytem to be in a sub unit. 
Step 3. Work more to hype up the sub-units in 212th to make them more appealing to current battalion mebers. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes. 

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes. 

Edited by NobleHeoruwulf
Added updated plans to help both battalions with the current big issues

Man Of The Past

Forum Admin

I am going to stay neutral here. You have, relatively speaking, a lack of experience on the server with major leadership positions. But with that being said I believe you are a very competent person within not only your own battalion but the server as a whole. I would like to wait a while before a make a decision.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

The only thing I have to say is, why double dip into the same battalion? You're already Anakin, being a CPT in 501st seems like its unnecessary. I really haven't seen you very often or had any experience talking to you about anything while I was XO of the 212th. I'd really like to know a bit more in depth of plans you have to assist all of the battalion and not just the umbrella statement of "help relations of the 3 battalions."

hi.

2 minutes ago, Fyi said:

The only thing I have to say is, why double dip into the same battalion? You're already Anakin, being a CPT in 501st seems like its unnecessary. I really haven't seen you very often or had any experience talking to you about anything while I was XO of the 212th. I'd really like to know a bit more in depth of plans you have to assist all of the battalion and not just the umbrella statement of "help relations of the 3 battalions."

A few examples I put down in how I planned to improve relations within the battalions. As for why my clone is in 501st at the moment was to help the regiments within 501st as a trooper. My plans are to move my trooper to 212th within the foreseeable future. 

Man Of The Past

+1 good luck

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

-1. Honestly I think requirement wise you meet the rank, and from that you would be great, but honestly I don't think you have the attitude for the position. I also think that their are others that are more qualified and ready for the position within the attack battalions that could step up.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Former: Liaison

+1, Noble is more then capable of holding this position, Good luck man

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1 You have good leadership qualities and can take charge of a situation while being relatively friendly. So long as you have a plan to get 104th numbers up and follow up as well as Nade did or better, then I'd say you're a great candidate for ATK REG. Also don't burn yourself out being Anakin and ATK REG at the same time. From my perspective you seem really ambitious. Lower your ambition if necessary

Edited by Johnson
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

-1, listen I can’t really speak on being nice in game because I RP like a dickhead and yell a lot and it may rub people the wrong way, however, most of my experiences and what I have heard from others has been negative.

• Disagree 1
  • Funny 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

This app is barebones like very very barebones. Seems kinda rushed. and you seem to have plans for only 1 thing: Inter battalion relations. they're a problem but like that seems to be the only issue you know and it's a problem in every single regiment.
You haven't really mentioned how you're gonna assist each individual battalion and have focused on it just as a regiment. 104th id going through rough times with numbers, 212th has a lot of problems with sub units and it's inactivity, 501st seems to be doing fine. All I'm saying is there are a lot of problems and you seem to only know 1.

Experience is kinda lacking tbh (very little CMD+ exprience). And I haven't heard the greatest things about you.

Changing to neutral. You posted your plans and seem to be somewhat knowledgeable on issues but still don't have full confidence in your ability

Edited by Comics
  • Informative 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

@Comics Yes, I was aware of the other issues surrounding the attack battalions. But wanted to save some of the issues to discuss during the interview if I made it that far. If I was to just say everything in the application then it would just be me reading from my application during the interview. 

Man Of The Past

+1 eventhough a Jedi applying for a BCMD+ position should be last resort which in this case, I think no one else is going to try to apply what could go wrong. :pepoS:

also, had my own issues with Noble in the past but, after putting them aside and just observing, he has had a positive impact on 501st during his time as Ahsoka and even now as Anakin. 

Edited by Andrews
redacted
  • Friendly 1

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Aight, All im going to say is that Positions are always a Trial Positions.  I can be removed at any point if im retarded. Im always down to give someone a chance. +1, You are a hard worker and I wish you luck. And remember Thank you for your cervix.

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

6 hours ago, NobleHeoruwulf said:

@Comics Yes, I was aware of the other issues surrounding the attack battalions. But wanted to save some of the issues to discuss during the interview if I made it that far. If I was to just say everything in the application then it would just be me reading from my application during the interview. 

We aren't there for the interview. If you don't make the plans clear I cannot put my trust in you to properly execute anything.

If you want the faith of your regiment/battalion or whatever you have to tell them publicly what you plan to do otherwise we're all left in the dark to hope you are good. I am not one for hoping in people but being able to put my confidence in them knowing they have plans and ideas. I'm really not seeing any of that from your application which is a big concern for the biggest regiment in the whole server

• Agree 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

15 minutes ago, Comics said:

We aren't there for the interview. If you don't make the plans clear I cannot put my trust in you to properly execute anything.

If you want the faith of your regiment/battalion or whatever you have to tell them publicly what you plan to do otherwise we're all left in the dark to hope you are good. I am not one for hoping in people but being able to put my confidence in them knowing they have plans and ideas. I'm really not seeing any of that from your application which is a big concern for the biggest regiment in the whole server

So far these are the updates I have thought of for both 104th and 212th. @Comics

104th Inactivity Issue
Step 1. Work with current GMs to conduct more deployments not just for attack battalions but 104th that gives them the ability to do what they do best. Use land vehicles. 
Step 2. Host Event server trainings that allow them to practice and enjoy the land vehicles and work with the LFS system more. 
Step 3. Work towards hyping up 104th and giving them a better rep and attempting to make the battalion as a whole more appealing to be apart of. 
Step 4. Work with both the current BCMD and the Jedi Leaders within the battalion to fix any other issues that may arise outside of the biggest issues. 
Step 5. Work with BCMD and regiment leaders to help restructure regiments to help increase activity/ appeal to current members.  
Step 6. Rework honorary rank system

212th Sub-Unit Inactivity Issues
Step 1. Work with Current GMs to host more Sub-Unit only deployments. 
Step 2. Create a more incentivized system to be in a sub unit. 
Step 3. Work more to hype up the sub-units in 212th to make them more appealing to current battalion members. 

----I have also added this list to the main application----

Edited by NobleHeoruwulf
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Man Of The Past

Forum Admin

+1 you got what it takes

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

I'll +1,  but do note I have some slight bias due to considering him one of my good friends.

I do have one question for you and a piece of advice,  @NobleHeoruwulf

1) Are you able to balance your time currently with GMOD and IRL?  I'm aware of your stuff and I will not speak further about it.   I'm just a little concerned.

2)  You gotta sell yourself to the community (I'M NOT TALKING LIKE THAT WAY)  as some of the people who know you don't know what you did as Tup and Ahsoka.    Hell, I know you were pushing ENG and trying to work with others, but they don't know that.

Edited by Zensras
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

6 minutes ago, Zensras said:

I'll +1,  but do note I have some slight bias due to considering him one of my good friends.

I do have one question for you and a piece of advice,  @NobleHeoruwulf

1) Are you able to balance your time currently with GMOD and IRL?  I'm aware of your stuff and I will not speak further about it.   I'm just a little concerned.

2)  You gotta sell yourself to the community (I'M NOT TALKING LIKE THAT WAY)  as some of the people who know you don't know what you did as Tup and Ahsoka.    Hell, I know you were pushing ENG and trying to work with others, but they don't know that.

I do believe I can balance both my IRL and gmod responsibilities in a healthy and responsible way. @Zensras

And secondly I'll do my best lol I know I have to show others that wherent there that I can do good and benefit the community 

• Friendly 1

Man Of The Past

+1 Good luck don't fail the interview ofc.

Had to +1 or I'd be put back in the basement again... (this is a joke #Banter)

Edited by Phaser
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png
                        Former: Longest x2 Ahsoka 276 Days (432 Combined), Blade of the Jedi (Guardian Lead), 501st: MAJ CMD XO.                      

Honestly thought u was 13, guess I was fucked anyways +1 based upon my experience with u in Alpha. Did well. Think ur well qualified considering u deal with inmates and shit. More so then people who 24/7 the game totally not me

• Friendly 1

Been here for ages, practically done and seen everything.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations, You have been accepted for Interview
You have until the 26th of August to contact a Director to conduct your interview
//Locked
//Moved to Commander Applications-Pending

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations You have been accepted for ATTACK REGIMENTAL COMMANDER
Your term ends 11/19/2020 

Moved to Commander Applications//Accepted