[ACCEPTED] Carvis Staff Re-App

Carvis

RP Name: DU CSM Carvis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46578116

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

What was your previous staff rank?: Head Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I was at a point where I needed to resign and focus on IRL shit. Since I've resigned I've lost 25 LBS and have been working full time at work. I've figured out how to balance my time and hope to fully come back to the community.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team?: Where do I even start? Though at some points being in staff can be stressful, its still the best time I've had here. I want to rejoin so I can help out the staff team and the community as a whole the best I can.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went?: When I was a staff member before I resigned, I was the longest running HA at the time and had a great time while being there. Once I resigned, I received the retired high staff title due to my service and feel I left on a good note.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes, I understand.

Thank you for everyone's feedback in advance :peepoLove:

Edited by Carvis
  • Funny 1
  • Management
Management

+1

:peepoLove:

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 :D

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1 good luck

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

• Coordinator
Coordinator

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending