[Denied] [CW] Kaynen's ban appeal

Kaynen

Name: Kaynen
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526714963
Ban Reason: Causing Drama
Date of Ban: Some time in april
Length of Ban: 6 months i believe
Staff Member(s) Involved: Forseen, Enzyme
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: So to start off, in the great purge of the 501st, I was confused and worried what was gonna happen to the battalion and my mind was in a weird spot where I got upset and didn't think straight.

The next day i saw a goodbye message that was from Flashy in our clan discord, saying what was done is done and there isnt a need to escalate the situation and thanked everyone in the 501st for being such a great battalion. Now my dummy headed self thought it was smart to post that message in the announcement channel of the 501st discord because they wanted to have a proper goodbye and i wanted to do something good, Aparently it wasn't.

Though I feel as if the ban was a little harsh as it was an in battalion situation and I didnt mean any harm, i understand the what i did was wrong and against the server in some way. If this doesn't get accepted, I'm ok with it, I'm just hoping you guys will give me another chance. Thank you. 
Evidence to support your claims: All i have is this. 
https://gyazo.com/b2013879efbe8d7fdc780abc7ffcbae5

Edited by Kaynen

Something seems very off about this. 

You got banned over posting a goodbye message in announcements?

I know some bans are bad but forseen and enzyme did this one so I'm not to confident in your description

Is the announcement what got you banned and the only thing that got you banned?

Edited by Comics

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

• Retired Founder

This is one appeal I definitely do not support.

My side of things, which can be confirmed by @Carvis & @Enzyme.

When Sugga, Valor, Nissan and others left for their new community, so too did Kaynen. However, within their new community Discord Kaynen had been talking about how "crap synergy is" and talking about trying to take down Synergy and discussing about how he was going to be causing Drama for us because he disagreed with certain bans (Sugga, Valor, etc.) and Atomic being denied Rex for being a BCMD equivalent on another server, which is a server rule.
I saw this inside their discord, which has since been deleted.

After posting this, Kaynen then posted a message on behalf of one of the members that was banned in the 501st announcements channel claiming that what they were banned for was "falsely pinned on them" after agreeing to the user saying it is "Bullshit reasons" in the other community Discord. (Picture below)

11b1f0702b1538d9c4eb4442c39ef1ca.thumb.png.043664fd351e527d362b21502d6a3c82.png

After all this, you still fail to even admit to what you did being wrong, as you left out the part about shit-talking the community and planning on how to insight drama in another discord. As I was involved in the banning of this user, the decision on this appeal will be left to the Directors @Fizzik & @Mitchell

• Winner 1
2 minutes ago, Forseen said:

This is one appeal I definitely do not support.

My side of things, which can be confirmed by @Carvis & @Enzyme.

When Sugga, Valor, Nissan and others left for their new community, so too did Kaynen. However, within their new community Discord Kaynen had been talking about how "crap synergy is" and talking about trying to take down Synergy and discussing about how he was going to be causing Drama for us because he disagreed with certain bans (Sugga, Valor, etc.) and Atomic being denied Rex for being a BCMD equivalent on another server, which is a server rule.
I saw this inside their discord, which has since been deleted.

After posting this, Kaynen then posted a message on behalf of one of the members that was banned in the 501st announcements channel claiming that what they were banned for was "falsely pinned on them" after agreeing to the user saying it is "Bullshit reasons" in the other community Discord. (Picture below)

11b1f0702b1538d9c4eb4442c39ef1ca.thumb.png.043664fd351e527d362b21502d6a3c82.png

After all this, you still fail to even admit to what you did being wrong, as you left out the part about shit-talking the community and planning on how to insight drama in another discord.

Bruh if forseen is right, which he probably is because its fucking forseen. Then you should be banned for longer for lying on an appeal to make your crimes sound less severe. - fucking 1, way to shoot yourself in the foot on this one.

• Winner 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

-1 get this shit outa here 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Hi there

I will -1 this because:

The way you acted during your way out wasn't inappropriate at all, and secondly you allowed yourself to post a message to over 200+ people which supported the banned people in the 501st. After I deleted this message is when everything started to go downhill. I think you showed us who you are, sorry.

2 minutes ago, Enzyme said:

Hi there

I will -1 this because:

The way you acted during your way out wasn't inappropriate at all, and secondly you allowed yourself to post a message to over 200+ people which supported the banned people in the 501st. After I deleted this message is when everything started to go downhill. I think you showed us who you are, sorry.

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g