[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Jake's Staff app

jacobfyfe

RP Name: Foxtrot RC-39 Commander Gregor

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88765992

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to join the staff team to help reduce the downtime within the server because for a decent bit of my time online there has not been many events/encounter. So Really I just want to be staff for the main purpose of becoming a GM and hosting events/encounters main or on event server to help reduce downtime of the server. I believe I should support the server I have already dedicated a lot of time to already and staff is the best way by the looks of it. Also within the staff team I feel it would help me take larger role in the community I quite enjoy and get to know some of them better. This position I also feel would help me further my battalion and my squad allowing me to do more ease of access to what I would need to do for entertainments or tryouts. On my time recently on the server people tend to not take tickets dealing with helping create a entertainment for the battalions compared to one for a name change or something else so I would want to help those wishing to create entertainments on the server. By using dupes I would make/have access to already to help do what they want. This is really it for why I want to be an admin.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): So I am Jake or Gregor within the server and have recently graduated from High school planning to go into college for Cyber Security however college classes wont be starting for some time so I will have more time for the server. I also enjoy making dupes within gmod and tend to be very creative so I love to create story's and missions people would be involved in and actually want to continue it to see what happens next and I myself want to see how people would react to them. Finally I do not only play gmod but do play handful of games like halo to roguelikes such as dead cells and many other games overall.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 829

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Big +1 from me

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Forum Admin

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Congratulations!

You have been accepted for a staff interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator for your interview.

Failure to do so by (1 week from the date accepting) will result in an automatic denial of your application.

//Locked 

//Moved to Pending

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management