Spite is packing up his things

Sorry boyos, but I've had a lot more stuff going on irl than I used to and it is making Synergy seeming like more of a job than a game. I love you all, this is an amazing community. After a lot of thought, I decided it was my time. I'm glad I got the responses on my Recon REG app so that they could open my eyes. I just don't feel as if I'm at my best rn. I will be off the server for a while (I might be on time to time to chill with the boys tho or to chill on jedi) and I may come back if I'm deeply needed to slap someone in the face. 

@TheGoodOatmeal My first friend on the server and the nicest guy I know.

@Coil HEYYY! Imma miss u bby 

@Kelso Thanks for teaching me how to be an amazing medic!

@Freck Be the best Palpy you can be (just dont end up with his posture)

@Bruise My oldest friend from the 41st and one of my closest ones. I hope you finish this Gree term strong, I'm sorry for leaving you, but its time to move on. If you need me to help brainstorm or to slap someone, just slide into my dms. (Also, dont forget to log promos)

@Tio Also one of my closest friends and one of the funniest guys I have ever met. Have fun as XO and go build u some Bad Batch legos.

@TheCyan I see a good light in you and I hope to see u do well.

@Clutch @Titanium_Satan @Pranzer Ha ha, never got my ARC training. Whatcha gonna do about it now.

But for real, I love you Satan and you are an awesome friend, sticking with the homies till the end.

@Cronis Thank you for being a mentor for everyone to look up to and I see big things coming from you.

@Enzyme I love you bby and I will be joining you in retirement now.

@XGears We need to have a wedding soon, bc u fucked up mine and Skylur's.

@Bbstine Thank you for helping me with docs and such. (I still have the soundboard of you screaming)

@AlienTheAlien Barlex's spot next to the medbay on Endor will forever be in my mind.

@Brass Alright VICE... oh shit, it doesn't work anymore. Good luck with naval, if you ever need me to slap someone in medical, I gotchu

@conrad Have fun with CMO and I expect you to do great things, if you ever need any tips or help with stuff, just hmu.

@Pythin Sorry for failing knight trials 5 times across the course of like 3 months

@Matt-Matthos We've had some fun times together and even though we didnt talk much, you have the qualities that everyone wants in a friend.

@Keo I RESPECT YOU HARDER!! But Ill help u do RM rp any time bby

@Brooklyn Take that shit off ur headphones.

@Vango Im glad I could help you come out of your shell and you have been a great friend. TIME FOR ARMA

@APPLE WEEEE WOOOOO

@Nex I see great qualities of a leader within you and I have high hopes for you.

@Jflag24 You are an awesome guy, and an amazing friend. Love you to death man.

@Maddox07 You gave me a good smack and helped shape me into the person I am today

@woeny23 MEDRP good, dont spawn any more bombs unless they are filled with bacta

@Neptune If you were meat, I would beat you. You are the Mia Khalifa to my right hand.

If I was close to you, and I did not @ you, just @ me on here and Ill hook you up (im kinda a dumbass and forgetful).

Edited by Spite
  • Friendly 9
Banned

wow o7 also the cat ears on his headphones are nice I think I might get a pair 

Edited by Jaydon
  • Funny 1
Head Admin

Goodbye my man o>

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

I should advertise an Arma unit on your resignation

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.