benifits of being naval

Roleplay. Training pilots. Training medical personnel. Training Engineers when it comes to the Venator. Read my latest event idea, it has a trigger where if Naval die it causes the planetary assault to be harder. The Venator is still yours, your ranks were just balanced.

when I was the Admiral I was equal to a commander/XO you have more benefits then I ever did I mean fuck I would have died to train the pilots and soon you guys will be getting *HYPER SPACE* and so much more just please stop talking about your rank you have everything you had before

Edited by Max
  • Agree 1

IMO you blue suited cucks got finally put into the place that you were supposed to be. When I was a naval under max, it was even lower and we still got by fine. Your job is to run the ship and promote RP, not force it. Monty, if you want to be naval, go for it, it can be a lot of fun if you are into doing a lot of RP. As a former SMO I recommend medical RP because that is some of the more fun RP on the ship. Good luck.

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, Egg said:

IMO you blue suited cucks got finally put into the place that you were supposed to be. When I was a naval under max, it was even lower and we still got by fine.

When Max was the Admiral back on Icefuse, his rank was equal to Battalion Commander for the longest time and he ran Naval extremely well. They were active, immersive, and all excellent leaders. Naval was something to aspire to. Your place in the hierarchy has no effect on how you can or are capable of running Naval.

• Agree 1
24 minutes ago, Billiam Clinton said:

When Max was the Admiral back on Icefuse, his rank was equal to Battalion Commander for the longest time and he ran Naval extremely well. They were active, immersive, and all excellent leaders. Naval was something to aspire to. Your place in the hierarchy has no effect on how you can or are capable of running Naval.

R4kYa.gif.04bbfc38197d275c9e10c7c333312a8d.gif

Edited by Max
  • Agree 1

it's good RP usually

as long as you don't flaunt your 'ITS MY SHIP REEEeeee' bullshit most people will have no issue w/ you as Naval - personally I never went for Naval but if I was to come back it'd be to grind the fuck out of Naval to make Technodad look like Chronic

However tho nothing will beat Max as Admiral - did good shit and genuinely felt like a good friend alongside stuff while managing to be semi-serious and also not actually make people want to commit suicide

Edited by Faoeoa
1 hour ago, Faoeoa said:

it's good RP usually

as long as you don't flaunt your 'ITS MY SHIP REEEeeee' bullshit most people will have no issue w/ you as Naval - personally I never went for Naval but if I was to come back it'd be to grind the fuck out of Naval to make Technodad look like Chronic

However tho nothing will beat Max as Admiral - did good shit and genuinely felt like a good friend alongside stuff while managing to be semi-serious and also not actually make people want to commit suicide

Jack-Nicholson-Crying.gif.f7b10abcb4b79c90b1bf71d9237c1134.gif

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...

My opinion of Naval was made clear by my removal of it for inactivity. It's boring, thankless, and typically a headache. That's just the way I see it though, others seem to enjoy it, and that's all that really matters. @Beb They arn't really that hard? You sir are a silly. They're meant to be hard, so get gud at representing your boyos.

• Agree 1
4 minutes ago, oxen96818 said:

Love this topic and responses, it gives me hope for when I am finished playing my Clone Trooper (Marshall Commander) and move into the Naval and Jedi Ranks. I estimate that to be about 9 more months from now. :)

45 minutes ago, Zahariel said:

My opinion of Naval was made clear by my removal of it for inactivity. It's boring, thankless, and typically a headache. That's just the way I see it though, others seem to enjoy it, and that's all that really matters. @Beb They arn't really that hard? You sir are a silly. They're meant to be hard, so get gud at representing your boyos.

56 minutes ago, Mike said:

Not gonna lie the appeal for allot of people is the paycheck 

N E C R O P O S T I N G

Developer
20 minutes ago, ccmonty said:

N E C R O P O S T I N G

you're one to talk