[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Nade's Staff Re-Application 2

RP Name: Nade Jones Jr

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58484750

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: Head Admin x2

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope

Why did you leave the staff, team?: Decided to take a break for around 7 months

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I wish to rejoin the staff team because I actually can't play on the server as a player without helping people, to me its an impulse and for all the time i've spent on the server I can't really imagine myself not being staff. I've made alot of friends in the community since 2018 and I genuinelly enjoy helping people, Its not going to be easy going for staff for a third time but every time I come back I try something new and I hope to do so again.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Of course.

• Winner 2

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

• Management
Management
11 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

What was your previous staff rank?: Head Admin x2

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

+1

:peepoLove:

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 Good guy

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1 #FornerHAgang 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Forum Admin

+1

Just don't be mingey

If u dumb u gey

Edited by xX_Mosby_Xx

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management