Kenobi the man of man outfits

Scarecrow

Name: Firelord Scarecrow

RP Rank: Jedi Master/ LTC

Suggestion: Adding this skin as a option for Obi Wan the model is already used on the server it would mainly be used for infiltration missions or blend in with bounty hunters and use that for RP as well as assisting in the hunt for Maul

20200625195522_1.jpg

20200625195533_1.jpg

20200625195528_1.jpg

C2531DF1F44199C3DC008912A8905227D6CF5053

Implementation:  Adding it as a body grouper option to the Obi Wan Job

Lore: 

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Obi Wan Kenobi

Slots: 1 

Description: Born of Stewjon was taken in as a padawan by Qui Gon Jinn became the first Jedi to Bisect a Sith in a thousand years and he later trained Anakin Skywalker after Maul killed Qui Gon Jinn

Model:
models/dw_sgt/npc_deathwatch_maul_sgt_f.mdl

Forum Admin

-1, seems quite pointless as we would never see him in it as it would serve no use. It is a cool model not gonna lie but just seems useless. If he ever needs it he can jump on the job.

• Agree 2

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

8 minutes ago, Naffen said:

-1, seems quite pointless as we would never see him in it as it would serve no use. It is a cool model not gonna lie but just seems useless. If he ever needs it he can jump on the job.

8 minutes ago, Comics said:

-1, kinda pointless tbh. Can we not just whitelist him and spawn a lightsaber in the rare change he'll ever need to use this. 

Yes but that require going on a event job messing with health every time if he dies resetting health and giving a saber having admin approval/oversight

Just adding the body group would make the whole process simpler It wouldn't require adding anything new to the server just adding the model to Kenobi as it already exists on the server

Edited by Scarecrow
  • Agree 2
Forum Admin
6 minutes ago, Scarecrow said:

Yes but that require going on a event job messing with health every time if he dies resetting health and giving a saber having admin approval/oversight

Just adding the body group would make the whole process simpler It wouldn't require adding anything new to the server just adding the model to Kenobi as it already exists on the server

Fair enough for that but still seems abit pointless. If devs got spare time maybe I guess.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Banned

We already got one Mando Jedi -1

r4ymo.gif

• Management

+1 but there better be actual restrictions on it unlike the CT armor.

It would add some RP in the events that there are Mauldalorians and it's already on the server so it's not like we're adding anything really.

:Pepega: 

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

7 hours ago, conrad said:

+1 assuming its as easy as just putting the head on the deathwatch model. Why not can't hurt anything. Could get some cool RP out of it even if its selective.

I mean its is littrally already on the mauldalorian as a option it is just a case of copy and paste as a body grouper option 

Forum Admin

-1 this is gonna be used for 1 event and everyone’s gonna forget abt it. Just use the mauldalorian model lazy. 

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...