[ACCEPTED] CWRP Bright's Staff Reapplication

Bright

RP Name: Bright

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104962615

VIP (Y/N): y

Timezone: Central

What was your previous staff rank?: New admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Thing just started happening in my life and I wanted to just drop a bunch of what I thought were unnecessary distractions so I just left the server all together.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): During my time off the server I did a lot of soul searching and well I've decided that I want to rejoin staff. I really enjoyed helping people as admin and want to do that again. I have a bunch of ideas for events and deployments that I want to share and have battalions do. Now that i have cleared away much that was unnecessary I feel like it is time I join again.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):I think it went pretty good. I never got any complaints on how I handled tickets and such. I always worked hard on the tickets I got and wanted people to have as much fun as I was having and just brighten up peoples day. Over all I think I did pretty good as a New admin

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

• Management
Management

+1 :peepoLove:

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Forum Admin

You can't re apply for New admin. I'll still +1 it but you might wanna reformat it to being staff application not re app

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 send it lad

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 Good Guy, Dedicated member and active, good luck man

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Veteran Admin

+1

Banned

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted

r4ymo.gif