Buzz Whitelist and Add Improcco Unit

Midlife

Name: Midlife

RP Rank: 41stEC MEDO SGM Midlife

Suggestion: Whitelists for Buzz and Improcco

Implementation: Whitelists.

Lore: Buzz is a HVY             Gett (Squad Leader), Clanky (ENG), Fye (Medic), Tenn (ARF) , Nye (Pilot)

Workshop content if applicable: Improcco : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1843409582  Require Development for Buzz Whitelist.
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Buzz and Improcco

Slots:  1 Slot for Buzz || 5 Slots for Improcco.

Description: Gett (Squad Leader), Clanky (ENG), Fye (Medic), Tenn (ARF) , Nye (Pilot) Can be swapped to HVY          Buzz is a HVY 

Model: Improcco:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1843409582   Buzz: Needs a dev
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons:   DC-15a   DC-15s    Bacta Kit for Fye.     Nye can get Z-6 HVY if chosen to be one.        Tenn  gets DC-15x             Buzz gets Z-6                           (If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu) 

Other: N/A

+1 as long as you went thought the BCMD bud. 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

-1, Its hard for GC to be fill as I see currently, Dont need  another subunit

1 minute ago, Midlife said:

Whitelists and a new 5 person unit

Can you make that more clear in your suggestion. Is this for a sub unit attached to a battalion? Or is this for a new battalion all together like and SO BDE squad?

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist

1 minute ago, Bananaberry said:

Can you make that more clear in your suggestion. Is this for a sub unit attached to a battalion? Or is this for a new battalion all together like and SO BDE squad?

I believe what he's trying to add is a new sub unit for the 41st.

Hi, I'm Neptune

winkwink- Tumblr posts - Tumbig.com

12 minutes ago, Bananaberry said:

Yes the people are chosen by the Commander and or Gett, This also has no relation to SOBDE.

Just now, Ratio said:

You sure these guys need full-on whitelists? Why not just speak to your BCMD and Director about adding them as jobless lore characters?

The Models are pretty cool and unique and its just a Idea but I am sure it could be added as jobless lore

-1 makes no sense

• Funny 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Head Admin

:pepeLaugh:

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Ok first of all, it’s not Improcco unit it’s Improcco company, second Buzz is dead, third are you just gonna rip etain from omega? The time has progressed on the server to a point where “been there done that” is common for suggestions like these.

Now I have to -1 although in a perfect world yes it would be cool, but nah Chief.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1 hour ago, Craigary said:

Ok first of all, it’s not Improcco unit it’s Improcco company, second Buzz is dead, third are you just gonna rip etain from omega? The time has progressed on the server to a point where “been there done that” is common for suggestions like these.

Now I have to -1 although in a perfect world yes it would be cool, but nah Chief.

Buzz is in 41st right now as a lore character

-1 this ain’t it chief, suggestion format scuffed could have had more effort, models look like ass IMO and as stated 41st struggles to fill GC, show some consistency then we can talk ! 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Head Admin
33 minutes ago, Midlife said:

Buzz is in 41st right now as a lore character

Ahem, Buzz died on Geonosis in Phase I. Here you have some nice video reference to that.
Go to 1:58 ; quoting Cody "Buzz is dead"

Needless to say, -1. Improcco barely adds anything & you have Green Company as of now. If I were you I'd fill both the EC & GC up first or have stable numbers in them, rather than getting a new unit.

• Winner 1

Forum Admin

-1, all reasons stated above and it having no use

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

-1 Not even sure I can do this but buzz and gett were intended to be jobless lore characters for the 41st. I never had plans to add improcco company in.

• Agree 1

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

1 hour ago, Bruise said:

-1 Not even sure I can do this but buzz and gett were intended to be jobless lore characters for the 41st. I never had plans to add improcco company in.

Is that saying he didnt get approval from the BCMD and it needs to be voided?

Head Admin

657ae1f4a95e5238277975acf82ac275.png

@Scarecrow ; here's your answer.

@Bananaberry @Dragon

• Agree 1