Holocron Thieves Part 3

Levii

Name:Levii

Who helped (If applicable): Guac, Jack, TOG, Chill

Event Name: Holocron thieves Part 3

Summary of the story: A naval briefed the base on the Cult of the Machine God, a member blew up the engine room. After that a console led them to Illum with a large group of the cult. A console there led them to two apprentices on mustafar, one escapes and warns jaber of the other apprentice's possible capture.  Jaber openly went into the base and was captured. he eventually made it to a venator where he was aided in an escape. (edit that was supposed to happen however he is dead now and the holocron thieves event chain is over)

What was the result of the event?:  The cult was weakened and the sith was temporarily captured

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: RP

Notes: I am very disappointed in most of the participants. It started off fine at the start but after the lord and his apprentice came onto base miscommunication happened then almost everyone was guilty of fail RP and let a BH fly a LAAT that he Said he would crash and tried to get a CT to fly it.

Edited Friday at 03:42 PM by awesomekiller

Edited by awesomekiller
Forum Admin

4/4

While the execution was poor (again not your fault), Your overall idea for the event is great. GJ

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

2/4 Look Levii you're great person, but even though you were pissed because people were acting mingey, you need to control yourself and your event jobs. By this I mean you're the GM for this event you basically control what your event jobs do, but what happened is that they got pissed as well which just made then hard to play with seriously. 

:pepe5head:im retraded:pepe5head:

I will not rate this. You should be prepared for things not going according to your plan. Your sith are lucky i didn't just finish shooting them on the spot. In reality they shouldn't have made it passed the courtyard. And then for one to say "guys you're ruining this" like come on thats just bad. Things go off plan, and you should not only be fine for it, but prepared for it.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Just now, Rickle said:

2/4 Look Levii you're great person, but even though you were pissed because people were acting mingey, you need to control yourself and your event jobs. By this I mean you're the GM for this event you basically control what your event jobs do, but what happened is that they got pissed as well which just made then hard to play with seriously. 

I don't know what you mean by control my EJs, they did what they should, the cult member did do something he didn't realize but the apprentice never had force cuffs, only reason I called almost everyone out is because everyone was gathered around the LAAT laughing, even yelling "No witnesses" This is an RP server and if you aren't going to RP even semi properly then you do have no place. There were orders from the chancellor and everyone didn't want to accept it until I said something to the two people blocking the story. Everyone was too busy being minge to care about the attempted story, that is why people were called out, not individuals, just generally

• Coordinator
Coordinator

I gotta be honest, I understand you can be mad, But you were FORCING the event job onto a mid interrogation in which he has no authority over,
It was the event job that set everyone off, You cant have a scripted event you gotta let players   set it in the direction.

We were gonna proceed and hand them over after questioning I even told the senator that, they would kill him if we were to dispatch them at the time And he said" Ok thats fine" like I understand but come on with thast
Still though I had fun 3/4

Edited by woeny23

I will not rate this but I will provide feedback.

Complaining about minging players is not the solution to players not taking your events serious.

Forcing characters / RP onto people instead of allowing players to naturally go through events with 'player choice' in mind is how you make people minge / not take your event seriously.

Also, publicly calling out everyone in a debrief setting is extremely immature, especially with the language you used.

Please take these criticisms into mind when you make your next event.

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance: