Battalion of the YEAR

KillJoy

Name:KillJoy

Who helped (If applicable):Khufu, Rickle, Coil

Event Name:Battalion of the YEAR

Summary of the story:The Doom's Unit was sent to Geno after the ARC troopers found out about the upcoming attack. They asked help with the assault from the 212th Attack battalion and the 104th Mech Battalion to man the AT TEs and to provide Air Support from the Proto LAAT. 

What was the result of the event?:They cleared out the factory and saved the PoWs. Mainly they did every OBJs

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:Plot are in Consoles that lead to upcoming events, Had OBJs so basic Shootemup from me. 

• Friendly 2

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

4/4 This is easily one of the best deployments I have been apart of for a long time now. You managed to combine Armoured, Aerial, and Infantry assets perfectly for a brilliant Combined Arms assault, something we rarely see these days. 

Add that in with giving Engineers and Medics a much larger role that they normally would have, utilising their specialities to keep the event going, members of both branches love you for that.

You guys outdid yourselves with this deployment, and like Butters said it truly did feel like a Clone Wars episode out there, we truly do appreciate you doing this for us, and I hope to be apart of more of your events in the future.

• Friendly 1

4/4 Was super fun to help in your event Killjoy, i'll be happy to help in whatever events you ever decide to host next, but this event was super amazing I really have no complaints even though I wasn't directly playing in it, you are very good at setting up event

:pepe5head:im retraded:pepe5head:

4/4 

You always ask for feedback, but there's nothing I can say about your events to improve but to keep making them. My only feedback to you would go to the rest of the GMs to aid you on these, so they can go as smoothly as they have been up until this point.