Truffle's Doom Resignation

Battalion: Dooms Unit

RP Name: Doom

Date: 6/5/2020

Reason: Time, might be getting a job soon plus alotta school work is piling up, im sorry for disappointing you all, i'll still be around in game and i'll try to help the next doom, just wont have the time since I have two 80 hour courses to do by the 26th, still sorry for disappointing everybody in DU, I tried my hardest and will continue to do so, but I think its time to give someone who can dedicate more time to the position the chance to go for it, I still got some things I'd like to get done so i'll probably communicate with the next doom about it if he wants my help. once again sorry to you all if I disappointed you or let you down.

Goodbyes: still gonna be on synergy, i still gotta bully dennis.

• Friendly 2
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

o7

o7 man I thought you were a great BCMD and had potential to be a lot better over the terms, was really looking forward to seeing what would come about for the rest of the first term. We're all sad to see your first term end prematurely, and we'll see you around.

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOD NO WHY, WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE US. YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE

Doom x1 | Brimstone x1 | Acid x1 | Mas Amedda x1 | Padme x1

o7 buddy you did a great job 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Head Admin

o7, been a real one. Been with u for all of my synergy time BUT one month. <3 

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander

Hmm. This is greatly unfortunate. However it would seem that your responsibilities outweigh your duties. And that’s respectable that you stepped down to deal with them. You did good as Doom, I’ll still sit around in your Officer chat and watch as more discussions ensue. Perhaps the next Doom will give me access to your commander chat for the meme. Good luck Truffle, Stay Incredibilies. 
-BCMD Fox | Centurion.

Was a Fox I guess. Just an old Synergy vet.
Explore roman centurian GIFs

2 hours ago, Centurion said:

Hmm. This is greatly unfortunate. However it would seem that your responsibilities outweigh your duties. And that’s respectable that you stepped down to deal with them. You did good as Doom, I’ll still sit around in your Officer chat and watch as more discussions ensue. Perhaps the next Doom will give me access to your commander chat for the meme. Good luck Truffle, Stay Incredibilies. 
-BCMD Fox | Centurion.

does this mean i can get into CG discord