[DENIED] (CWRP) Zeelidox's staff application

Zeelidox

Title of Thread:  (CWRP) Zeelidox's staff application 

RP Name: Zeelidox

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75173823

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST -5

Tell us why you want to be an administrator: I think i could bring a lot to the server. I could bring activity and fun to all the people late at night. I am usually on til morning meaning i have a lot versatility. I have a good amount of free time to stay on the server to do admin things. I am also a dedicated synergy Player with a lot of my free time going to the server. I have been on for a while and know lots about the server and what people like and dislike. I also try to do my best always on the server wither it come from a basic training to a insanely hard tryout i will always put in 110 percent and listen well. I like to help in any way i can and i think if i became staff i could help at my max per say.  With lots of tools to help people and hopefully be an event helper if i became staff would be amazing. I love helping people and trying to solve problems! I think the synergy server is the best server i have joined for good reason and i wanna help other people make it their favorite server on gmod too. I am adaptable and can fit into a lot of situations. I believe i can help the server and get it beyond it's max potential! 

Tell us a little about yourself: I am entering my first year in high school :D and prepared for what the world has to throw at me, this year has been the worst year of my life with not just covid-19 or protests but personal issues and grieving. I wish no pity cause i can handle it and i can push on! When i joined the server i quickly joined the 91st being the first tryout advert i saw and quickly fell in love with the battalion.[F] I started out as MED but went on to become a Jet trooper under Technodad, a good friend who taught me a lot about the server and CWRP in general. I rose up the ranks to 1SG and then looking for a new experience to take on i joined the 104th and became a PLT and had a quick stay as a heavy. I then fell off the server for a while and put in my resignation for the 104th, i tried to come back on about i would say a month ago and joined the 21st. I was very inactive so i resigned as well. I came back for good about a week ago and i will be staying for a good amount of time. I have have had a stay with the DU and then found the 212th who looked promising. I than became a ARF SGT and TR.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I do not. I have never staffed a server before.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  304 hours
EDIT
Thank you Jaack for the advise of the length of my application.

Edited by Zeelidox

Sooo, you are a newish player but from what I can read you seem genuine and actually want to help.

+1 but if you high school learning begins to suffer make sure you prioritise that over staff as education is important. I only say this as I did the opposite and it's a bad idea*

Good luck.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Forum Admin

+1, newish player but this is what can get you noticed so sure

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Veteran Admin

+1 I'd give you a shot

-1 I think you need to add more to your application

• Agree 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1, but seriously

On 6/5/2020 at 9:26 AM, Gadget said:

Sooo, you are a newish player but from what I can read you seem genuine and actually want to help.

+1 but if you high school learning begins to suffer make sure you prioritise that over staff as education is important. I only say this as I did the opposite and it's a bad idea*

Good luck.

Never pick this game of school.

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Former: Liaison

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately you have been denied for a staff position at this time.

For more information on why you have been denied, please contact me or a Head administrator.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 days from this post.

//locked
//moved to Denied